More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

What was the deal.

She gets him

He can feel her touch, creates a unnatural erotic sensation throughout his body. He tries to resist the effect and not to be turned on.

"I was just trying to protect you, haven't you suffered enough, you are meant for Emiya. It is a sick world were I am voice reason, you are my sister we cannot do this." he pleads.

"I never wanted him as far as I am concerned, Rin can have that loser, I only followed grandpa's orders. He is the one that **** me to spend time with him. I always wanted to spend time with you big brother. I have always fantasized of your huge dick violating my asshole and I have a room dedicated to photos of you. I love you brother, I will be **** share you but we can finally be together."

She pauses for second as says, "Grandfather promised me that I could have special relationship with you, I just may have to share you. And besides that, you know morals don't belong anywhere near our family. And anyway, we are not related by blood after all you were adopted and I was bought. I only have loyalty to you not the family."

He pushes her away.

She gives a nod and suddenly rider sends sexual desire throughout his body. His penis has become very erect.

Sakura says, "So we doing this the hard way. You can either tell me your fantasy or I can ask your servant!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)