More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JamesWeasley JamesWeasley

What's next?

She gets a little too Comfortable

Sakura yawned widely. She was home alone for the day. Sasuke was out on his missions, as always, and Sarada was still at the academy. The reason she was so tired was because she had already done everything around; the house was already clean, it was too early to start cooking, and she had read all the books in the house. Aside from wiping her energy, it left her with nothing but boredom to enjoy. The only logical solution was to go out.

It was a very hot day out in Konoha as Sakura walked along the road, smiling to people who knew her. She was on her way to Ino's house. The girls had become a lot closer as their rivalry faded, though there were still sparks of competition between them. However, to her disappointment, Ino was not, it seemed, at home. Sakura sighed and went home. On the plus side, by the time she got back home, Sakura realized it was late enough to start cooking dinner. Glad for something to do, Sakura began making the most complex dish she could muster.


It didn't take long for Sakura to get bored of that too. The kaiseki dish she was making was hardly started, but she was sitting in the living room. Had she grown tired of being a housewife already? She needed to find a way to get things interesting again. Should she invite a friend over to talk to while she worked? Maybe order in and scrap cooking for one night?

Suddenly, a naughty thought popped into her head. Sakura had never been one to show off. For her entire life, she's had a small chest, so nothing to show off there. What if, just to make things interesting, Sakura cooked dinner naked? Show off to an invisible audience? The idea was sorely tempting for Sakura. She could think of numerous ways this could go badly, but for the sake of fun, she ignored her instincts for once.

It started with her closing all the curtains on the first floor and reaching back to untie her apron. After that, article after article came off until Sakura Uchiha was standing in her kitchen without a stitch of clothing. With her clothes abandoned in a pile beside her, a light blush ran over Sakura's face from being unaccustomed to nudity, but she knew she was alone and unseen. A single bird chirped outside her window and Sakura yelped and dashed to cover up.

"Guess I'm not used to this kind of thing.." Sakura said to herself

Sakura uncovered her body again, revealing her naked treasures to nobody. She laughed at herself for being ridiculous. No one could see her being such a naughty girl. Though, to stop herself from chickening out, Sakura took her clothes upstairs and out of reach until after dinner was finished. She felt electric thrills run through her at last; she had never done anything like this before and she loved it. She certainly wasn't bored anymore. As she finished up dinner, Sakura relaxed and got so comfortable, she eventually forgot she was naked. She, wearing only oven mitts, set the meal down to cool on the table, took off the protective gloves, and lumbered over to the living room again. Sakura glanced at the clock and shrugged. She still had three hours until Sarada got off.

She sat in her favorite armchair, facing the front door and enjoying a well earned break. The cool leather hugged her bare back and butt as she sunk in, it felt like being hugged lightly. She yawned, leaned over, and pulled a book off the shelf, diving in. Tale of a Gutsy Ninja was most of the most enjoyable books Sakura had ever read. The book swarmed Sakura's senses, immersing her completely the way only a good book could do. She envisioned the pictures the words delicately painted in her mind as another yawn escaped her. Battles and heroic speeches filled her brain. Sakura shifted in her seat as the heat from outside bathed her like a neat fire. It felt nice. Her leg and arm muscles relaxed after a long day. Her eyelids began to droop as sleep overtook her. Sakura had fallen asleep, her dreams pleasant. The book lay forgotten on her bare chest and her legs spread comfortably.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)