More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Afilledwomb Afilledwomb

What happens when he returns?

She finds out what being a good wife entails

After a long day of watching the kids, Alice sent them off to bed. Alice had had the summer job after the kids' mom had abandoned them in an attempt to 'find herself'. She didn't even try to fight for custody, and Mr. Farr was the only parent the kids had ever known. Just as she had thought this, he walked through the door. He smiled when he saw her standing there. She wasn't sure what he had done all day, but she knew it was something related to business. He made more than enough money in any event, which both the house and her more than generous salary proved.

"Are the kids in bed?"

"Yes." Alice responded.

"That's good." He paused, nodding. "Alice, I've been thinking. You're 18 now and your parents are probably looking for a husband for you. Am I right?"

"Yeah, you are." Alice responded. "It makes me kinda nervous. I don't know I'll be any good at being a wife. And what if he's ugly? Or he doesn't want kids? I think I'm most nervous about that. I want kids more than anything in the world."

Mr. Farr smiled at that. "Like James and Sarah?"

Alice grinned. "Exactly like James and Sarah."

"Alice.. what if if I showed you what mommies and daddies do? So you can practice for your future husband." Mr. Farr proposed.

Alice's face lit up. "Oh, I'd love that! I want to be super prepared."

"Ok, but before we start, when was the last time you had your monthly bleed? This is very important information for mommies to tell daddies."

Alice paused. "I got it two weeks ago. Mom always makes me write it down." Mr. Farr smiled.

"Very good! I'm certain you're going to enjoy practice very much."

What does Mr. Farr have her practice first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)