More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

What happens when Miranda gets home?

She finds out she forgot her house keys

It was a long drive, but Miranda finally catches a view of her house. She was glad she decided to take her kids early in the morning, as it was noon when she got back and now had the whole day to herself. She thought she might take a bubble bath as she goes up her driveway. Walking to her front door, she goes to get her house keys from her pocket, only to not feel them.

"What? Where are my keys?" Miranda began to look all over her person for her keys. You see, unlike most people, Miranda never kept all her keys on the same ring, usually keeping them separate. She looks all over her car but doesn't find them.

"Shit! Shit!" She curses, thinking either her house keys are inside or they fell out of her pocket at her folks. 'God, I wish I had one of those spare keys under the mat. Hell, I don't even have a welcome mat.'

She sighs in frustration, realizing the only way to get in her house was to see if she left a window open earlier. Walking around her house, all she sees are closed windows, despairing just a bit, until she finally notices a open window. It was the tiny window above her kitchen sink, at least half-way open.

With no other option, she heaves herself up, the window was at least six feet off the ground, and she begins to squeeze her way through. She managed to get her upper body through, but unfortunately, it seems she loosened the window a bit, as it slams down over her waist. Much to Miranda's horror, she found she couldn't move, she was stuck in the window, with her lower body sticking outside. Her long beautiful legs kicking around in frustration, unable to get out.

What happens to Miranda now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)