More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by bigboi69 bigboi69

Does he say yes?

She doesnt give him time to answer

Before he can even open his mouth, Monike is on her knees, shirt and bra gone and has his zipper open, working his hardening cock in and out of her mouth. He watches her work on him and grunts as she takes his entire member in and out of her mouth, her head bobbing. She moans against his cock, fingering herself in her pants.

Lifting her up and pushing her back against the counter, John was next to kneel down, removing her pants and thong, he ate her pussy furiously, sucking on her clit and fingering her with three digits. "OH GOD JOHN! Yeah, thats it! Fuck, yeah, ungghh!" John stood up and removed his shirt and pants, finally his boxers and would turn Monike around, and shoving his cock balls deep into her soaked cunt. "Oh fuck!" Monike screamed as she was fucked. John pumped fast and hard, a hand coming down to slap her on the ass. He reached around her and grabbed one of her tits, watching them bounce and slap against the counter with each of his thrusts.

"You're so tight Monike" John grunted as he thrust into her. "Fuck me John! Don't stop! Please, oh God! Yes baby. Mmmmnuh! I'M CUMMING!" Monike came hard, her pussy tightening around his prick. "I'm almost there baby. Where do you want it?"

Where does he cum? On her face? tits? in her pussy or ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)