More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slutwritessex Slutwritessex

How does Sophie get to school?

She doesn’t (a distraction)

As Sophie pulls the door closed behind her, her phone jingles and buzzes, letting her know she has a message. She pulls it out and sees it’s from her friend Lucy: “SCHOOL’S OUT BITCH! We’re skipping today. Come to mine xxx”. Sophie thinks for a moment and shrugs; missing a day of school couldn’t hurt. Reaching the street, she turns away from her route to school and into the city, winding her way through the streets as she heads to Lucy’s place.

On the way she sees the usual early morning delights of the city: a secretary bent over in the window of an office block as her boss pounds her hard, a professional looking woman sat in the front seat of a parked cab, her head bobbing up and down in the lap of the driver as she pays her fare, a guy and a girl sat side by side in a coffee shop, their heads in an erotic novel as their fingers slide between each others’ legs, a blissful look on their faces. Turning a corner, Sophie ducks into an apartment block and climbs the stairs, before knocking on a door. A few moments later Lucy opens it, a devilish grin on her crimson lips and a playful sparkle in her emerald eyes as she invites the blonde inside, leading her into the apartment.

Lucy’s long red hair flows down her back, ending just before her round bubble butt. She walks with a gait that throws her hips from one side to the other, hypnotising everyone with her ass. She just as easily hypnotises with her E-cup boobs, particularly in the low-cut, skintight tank top she’s wearing today. In short, her hourglass figure is to die for!

Sophie plops down onto the redhead’s sofa as Lucy grabs them each a cold can of coke from the fridge. The pair make small talk for a few minutes before the blonde can’t take the suspense any longer: “Ok spill it... why are we skipping today?” Somehow Lucy manages to pull of a look that makes her look simultaneously like the picture of innocence and perfectly guilty.

“I need a favour,” She replies before stopping and thinking for a moment. “Well actually it’s my boss who needs the favour...” Sophie rolled her eyes. Lucy worked at one of the strip clubs in town; she’d submitted her application on her 18th birthday and a month later she was on stage dancing and peeling off her clothes. The girls’ group of friends often spent nights in the club and since their first visit, the owner - Mark - had been trying to persuade Sophie to sign a contract, but she had never been sure if it was what she wanted to do and always turned him down.

“So he’s got you recruiting now?” Lucy frantically shakes her head, throwing her fiery hair back and forth before she brushes it back into place with her fingers.

“No no no, don’t think of it as working for Mark, think of it as working with me!” She urged her friend. “There’s a bachelor party coming in today and none of the girls are available to work it with me. I need you Sophie!” The girl looked on the verge of tears, very obviously for help, as Sophie mulled over her options for a moment.

“Ok, fine, I’ll do it!” She finally agreed, eliciting a squeal of delight from Lucy as she threw her arms around her friend and kissed her cheek. “Just make sure Mark knows this isn’t permanent. I’m only helping you out today.”

Is there time to prepare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)