More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

What does she think?

She doesn't notice.

She walks in and promptly drops her purse at the door. He can't remember the last time he has seen her looking so haggard.

"You will not believe the day I had." She says without a trace of emotion in her voice.

She walks into the living room and practically falls onto the sofa. "I was late getting to work because a semi-trailer had somehow managed to flip itself in the city. Can you imagine, Right off of Tenth Street. I get to work and Carter asks if I have my report ready. Now, he told me it wasn't due until next week, so of course it isn't ready. I somehow manage to get three days of work done in five hours. Naturally, the copiers and printers are all down so I have to run across the street and beg to use George's stuff. He gives me his usually sleazy come-ons, and I have to smile and take it just so I can get the report in. I hand everything over to Carter and he says 'Thanks, but I just remembered it isn't due until next week.' I swear I almost, hey, what's that smell?"

He shows her into the kitchen and says, "Surprise honey."

She sighs deeply and gives him a big hug. "You sweet, sweet man, any other night and I would be all over everything, but I'm exhausted. I just want to take a shower and curl up and let the television turn my mind to jelly."

She apologizes and thanks him again and goes to take a shower. He looks at all the food, sadly shakes his head, clears everything up and puts it in the fridge.

She finishes her shower and curls up on the sofa wearing sweat pants and one of his old T-shirts and turns on the television. He sits down beside her and lifts her feet up onto his lap.

"You're not too tired for a foot massage are you?" he asks her with a smile.

She smiles back and says, "I was hoping you'd offer. I've been running around all day."

He starts to rubdown her feet with his strong hands. "Mmmmmm, that feels so good." she purrs. After several minutes, her eyes narrow and she says, "You don't have some ulterior motive behind all this, do you?"

He laughs and responds, "What do mean by that?"

"The food, the wine, the foot massage. I appreciate it all, really I do, but if you think you're getting anything out of this, I can assure I'm way to tired for that."

"I should have known that you would see through my plans, but I know you better than you may think, my dear. You're right, I had planned on wining and dining and then making mad, passionate love to you. However, if I have to start at your feet rather than your stomach, I'll do that, and still end up in the same place later tonight."

Her mouth drops open in mock indignation, "I'll let you rub my feet mister, and I may even eat some of your food, but if you think that you can have your way with me as a reward, you've got another thing coming."

"The night is young," he responds, "And I have ways of getting what I want." He raises one of her feet to his mouth and begins to suck on her toes. Her back arches and she gasps in pleasure.

"Stop that!" she says, "That isn't fair!"

"Please sweetheart, you know that all's fair in love and war."

Her response?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)