More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What Do you Do now that you've Shrunk!

She doesn't notice you and steps over you... Look somewhere else for help...

You couldn't move at all in your shock, it was almost like your body was frozen in place. "WHAT DO I DO!?" You held your head confused about what was even happening to begin with. Suddenly you see the Giant Sandal of hers slam down in front of you, the knocking you onto your back as you saw her giant toes sticking out at you. "BOOM!" It echoes in front of you.

"OH MY GOD!" You try to scoot backward away as you look up to see both her building-sized legs going up as she blocked out the sun, she was wearing black shorts and a white crop-top and looked very much Mexican. her other giant foot stepped behind you and the ground rumbled as she continued walking down the road, the sound of each step getting quieter as she hums a tune strolling off.

"There goes my chance to get any help..." You groan realizing you were pretty bad dealing with this situation, you nearly were crushed by her foot itself if it weren't for sheer luck. You stand up and brush yourself off and take deep breathes trying to understand the situation, you somehow shrunk down to this size and now you need to look for help.

You began walking right off looking for anywhere safe to try and get help, Eventually, you reach a 4-way intersection on the gravel path and have to decide which way you were going to go. You spin your head looking down each path to see where they lead to.

The First, seemed to be the entrance to a beach. You could hear the sound of Mexican music blasting down there so there were probably a lot of people down there, enjoying the day.

The Second, was a path that was alongside a closed-off 5 Star resort, you would have 0 effort sneaking in through the fencing at your size and maybe you could possibly find an English speaker staying at the resort.

The Third, was going right to the open door of someone's house. You wonder if it's a bad idea to run in but this WAS an Emergency and possibly life-threatening situation so if anyone was inside they probably wouldn't mind. Right?

The Fourth and last Road led to a Garden, looked like it was growing Beans, Chili Peppers, and low-hanging limes on 2 feet tall trees. Perhaps someone would spot you next to a plant? This was kind of a last-ditch effort though.

You thought and made your decision, What was the best choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)