More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goodson goodson

How does she react?

She doesn't like me looking

Whatever Chloe was going to say died on her lips as she turned to face me, a deep frown creasing her forehead as she caught where my gaze had drifted. "Mmm," she murmured unhappily before turning and walking quickly back to her house.

Sighing and cursing myself for potentially ruining my relationship with the neighbors before it even really began, I opened up the back of the moving van and started hauling boxes. A short while later, I saw another car pull into the driveway next door and a man, probably Chloe's husband, get out. He glanced over at me for a few seconds, as if trying to make up his mind about something, before heading into his house. As I unloaded the van, I caught someone watching me from the Grayson's house a few time but every time I glanced at the windows, the curtains would fall back into place until my next load of boxes.

It was well after dark by the time I finished unloaded all of my possessions by myself and I was sweaty and tired as I walked into my new house. I was looking forward to grabbing a beer and collapsing on the couch for the rest of the night when a knock came at my door.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)