More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does she turn around and investigate?

She does turn around and sees

Curious about the sound she turns around looking up from her phone her eyes widen in horror as standing in front of her were several 6 ft, tall grey armored creatures their faces were a light pink on their backs were these strange tentacles on the tips were purple barbs before she could scream or react, the creature launched it tentacle and stabbed her in the arm the barb began to inject her with a mind-controlling agent.

She screamed in pain the chemical in the barb soon flooded her mind she fell on the floor grasping her head in pain it was like her mind was on fire the more she struggled the more pain she felt, she wanted it to stop it was like her head was about to explode she wanted the pain to stop she do anything for the pain to stop...

_"worship and obey the Outsiders..." She heard it clearly in her mind impossible she thought what did it do to her? "To know disobedience is to feel pain and to feel pleasure one must surrender their will to the Outsiders your new Masters..." _ And with that a wave of pleasure washed over her she quickly placed her hands between her legs she moaned in pleasure as visions of her kneeling in front of the creature began to flow through her mind she was aroused by this, the more she saw them the more she was hooked to it!

"Oh my god, that was... I never felt that before I need more please I beg you... My Master, please give me more and I will obey you and the Outsiders..." After proclaiming her allegiance to the Outsiders she was rewarded once more with a wave of pleasure she moaned her eyes rolled to the back of her head her fingers found her pussy and began to massage it she orgasmed, as she continued to moan in pleasure as the creatures watched this primitive creature being overwhelmed by her senses.

She soon regained consciousness the creature recalled it's tentacle the woman carefully stood up looking up the creature made a series of clicking sounds the woman smiled, the Enslaver knew she completely in their control.

"Thank you, Master, for opening my eyes to the ways fo the Outsiders I am in your service please command me for I am your ..." She said the creature nodded and began to issue her orders the first was to assist it in converting her friends...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)