More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PurplePython PurplePython

Does Hannah go topless?

She does go topless

Hannah wanted to show off her boobs to her audience, so she decided that was exactly what she would do.

"I am sick of the way large-chested women get treated. Just because we have big boobs, doesn't mean companies should be allowed to charge us more. You know what, it's time we stood up for ourselves and protested this. Women with small boobs can just go braless, so why shouldn't we?"

Hannah ended the rant by looking straight at the camera and unhooking her bra, before letting it fall away onto her lap. She made no effort to cover anything as her boobs sprang free and were exposed in all their glory.

"I'm proud of my boobs, and I don't mind people seeing them, so who needs bras? In fact, I might just stop wearing them altogether from now on. Obviously in normal life I'll wear a shirt, but in videos I think I'll just be like this in future."

Hannah got distracted by the sight of her boobs in the viewfinder and thought that her 300k subscribers would see her topless. She felt very aroused by the situation, although aware of the irony of that considering the point she was trying to make.

"What's the harm in it really?" she thought to herself, "If I'm making a good point and getting turned on, surely that's a win-win situation."

"So yeah," she said aloud, continuing the video, "I know big boobs get sexualised a lot, but they don't have to be. They are just a body part. If you don't like that, you'll want to leave, because I'm going to try to normalise being topless, so my boobs will be out in pretty much every video I do now. Anyway, thanks for watching everyone, and I'll see you next week!"

Hannah switched off her camera, feeling exhilarated. She wanted to masturbate, but resisted the urge because she wanted to post the video as soon as possible. She quickly edited it, which didn't take long. When making the thumbnail, Hannah chose a frame of the video in which she was completely topless and edited a censor bar over her boobs.

"It'll be a nice surprise for everyone when my boobs turn out to be completely exposed in the actual video," she thought, giggling to herself.

Hannah published the video and found herself feeling hornier than ever.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)