More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Convince Sakura to practice with Naruto?

She does, and it's good.

"If you're going to act like a sex in front of strangers, it would be better to start preparing with a friend."

"Geez, you had to point out that this goes beyond being submissive, didn't you?"

"Yes, because the men in there are beasts indulging in every twisted fantasy that pops into their head, and they'll be expecting you to accept it gladly or like it's a perfectly normal favor, and you can't avoid them for long without them noticing. Now Naruto, you have your role to play too. You have to seem pitiless, like you're willing to be just as much of a beast as them. Tell Sakura what to do firmly, without fear or nervousness, like you control her."

Naruto put a lot of thought into it, mostly dirty, and did his best to keep his cool.

"Alright Sakura, you made my cock this hard, now get down on your knees and suck it."

Sakura struggled to keep her forehead vein from bursting and let Inner Sakura do all the rampaging and protesting while she obediently dropped to her knees and fished out his cock. She couldn't believe she was even touching it, let alone what she was about to do. Ino and Tenten took the opportunity to practice watching without freaking out, which Tenten did rather well. She even smirked a little.

"It will be my pleasure, Naruto-sama."

She took it into her mouth and did her best to pretend she wasn't disgusted. Shizuka approves so far and Ino was more aroused then she expected. Naruto moved his hips to watch her reaction to having her face used like this.

"Oh yeah, you're a good cocksucker. Have you been practicing for this?"

"Of course not Naruto-sama. What kind of girl do you think I am?" She said it playfully, but she was offended on the inside.

"I know you're a whore. Right now, you're my whore. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to show it to me without spilling a drop."

"Come on Sakura, you can do this." Shizuka coaches.

"Go ahead Naruto-sama. Release your cum into this whore's mouth."

Naruto couldn't hold it in during such an erotically charged situation and came inside her mouth. There was surprise in her eyes as she struggled to keep her composure while obeying his orders. She made such a lewd face as she showed him the load in her mouth. This encouraged him to get bolder.

"Now share it with Ino and both of you swallow it."

Ino was already aroused before but when Sakura basically made out with her and gave her a taste of cum, she was visibly leaking love juices. They both showed off their half of the load before drinking it.

"Excellent Naruto. Sakura, you almost have it, and you other two are naturals just watching."

Naruto was still hard and horny.

"Well since you look like you're still eager to continue, I guess it's someone else's turn. Give the order."

Tenten looked like she enjoyed the situation, but Ino was technically already brought into it and clearly feels horny herself. Then there's Hinata, who did confess her feeling a while back. She might be hurt if Naruto loses his virginity to someone he doesn't love and she finds out. Even if she can't control her emotions for the mission, she would make his first time more special, even in this situation.

Which kunoichi is next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)