More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by neiliahime123 neiliahime123

What does she choose?

She didn't have to

As Monica stood there despairing over her choices, her room door swung open. There were only two people that would enter without knocking but she was still surprised to see her mom standing their instead of Aurora.

Her mom somehow kept up her blinding smile while she laid out a freshly pressed uniform on the bed. She wasted no time explaining that the PTA moms would be coming by the school for a surprise today, so her girls had to look their best. Nodding along Monica waited for her to leave so she could get dressed, but her mother didn't budge.

"Come on now honey I need to make sure you look your best", she beamed with that smile that was quickly becoming irritating. Sighing in defeat she allowed her mother to take the towel away and start dressing her. For some reason she had to try on the socks first because there were other shades that might be more flattering with her new shoes.

As she bent over to pull off yet another pair of almost the same colour, this one looking 'like a peasant's socks' she glimpsed something between her legs. Oh shit!

WHAT IS IT?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)