More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 321iamtheone 321iamtheone

What does Ava do?

She decides to look around

"Well, now im here anyway, might as well make the best of it" Ava thought, and made her way further into the club. Music was blaring out of big speakers, the walls were out of concrete and pretty high. All the people around her were dressed in black, wearing leather, piercings and more, but not very much clothing over all. Avas top had a deep cut, but she still was one of the more-dressed, some people walked around near naked.
After passing by some people, and pushing past a couple which was making out, she entered the first dance floor of many. Fog was in the air, the light flashed around, the crowd was loud and moving. Ava began to smile, and made her way into the crowd.

Not long after entering the dance floor, she began to feel pretty thirsty, and made her way over to one of the bars. Two barkeepers, both pretty handsome, served what seemed like 100 people at once, and Ava had trouble getting their attention.
"First time, mmh?"
Ava jumped a bit at the voice coming from behind her. She turned around and faced a man around maybe 6ยด2-a good head taller than her, and that was counting her heels.
"What do you want anyway?"
"A beer" Ava took a closer look. Tight-fitting T-shirt, baggy trousers, some silver chains and rings, pretty muscular-all in all an attractive man.
The man raised his arm and managed to order two beers, one for him and one for Ava, in seconds.
A couple of moments later, the two of them went out into one of the hallways to drink.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)