More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kathryn89 Kathryn89

What Sandra have to say?

She curses the crowd

Sandra feels furious at the situation, all these men looking at her like a show horse... She glares at them and shouts out, "None of you little shits can handle me! I am a strong Amazon woman and there is no way I can be tamed into a stupid !"

Having said her peace, she turns away rebelliously, siting on the stage to hide her body from the crowd. "Mmmm a fiesty one..." The Auctioneer says with a laugh motioning to his men. The slavers quickly stand her up, struggling against her to shackle her to a pole to keep her visible. In the fight, her top rips just enough to show off a hint of her sexy D cups.

The day is quickly growing hotter... and the men start to notice the beads of sweat forming on her skin and her shoulder long blond hair made up by the slavers to attract more attention. Her beautiful blonde hair contrasts perfectly with her tanned skin and brown eyes. Of course, most of the men's eyes were focused on her sexy body. The Amazon had no idea that by acting feisty her future owner decides to pay as much as necessary to have her...

"Yes a feisty one indeed.... " Auctioneer said "...and you you can also see that she is already branded with a very expensive magical brand... show the crowd gentlemen..."

The Slavers grab her roughly, twisting her on the pole to show the crowd the tattoo on her shoulder. The cuffs dig into her wrists, but the tough Amazon does not cry out in pain.

"As you can see it is more than reasonable to start with twenty gold pieces.... Anyone...?" Sandra indeed has a green triangle on her shoulder blade. Such magical tattoos were used for expensive slaves to save their skin from a hot iron.

"Twenty five. Thirty. Thirty two. Thirty five. Forty" Many voices in the crowd shout out numbers until a loud female voice calls out "eighty!" The crowd going silent from hearing such a high price... easily more than a years wages for the average worker.

"Eighty five, anyone?" Asked the auctioneer "Come on gentlemen... certainly you don't want a woman to have this prize... A healthy young virgin with a perfect body... An exotic untamed Amazon.... Going Once.... Twice! Imagine what kind of fun you can have with her...? Last chance.... SOLD!!! for eighty to the Goblin Girl!"

While Sandra is upset at being sold to someone she is a bit relieved at the result... grateful that one of the many Half-Orcs in the crowd didn't buy her... She fought orcs and knows how cruel those creatures can be... at least goblins tend to be reasonable... especially a female one. Composing herself, Sandra prepares to face her new owner....

She looks up to see a Goblin woman in a dress surrounded by several large Half-Orcs in chainmail. She is short, looks about 5' 2" with light green skin, braided light brown hair, piercing yellow eyes, and what looks like a very attractive body. Her dress showing off her slender frame with breasts that look to be a bit more than a handful.

She steps over to Sandra and smiles, examining her closely. Sandra just feels hypnotized by her stare as her runs her fingers down her cheek and across her chest and neck.

Smiling victorious she says, "You look even better up close... but...." Grabbing her throat she gets close, her nose touching hers as she stares deep in her eyes... Sandra staring back with a mixture of shock and defiance. "If you even think about running away or causing trouble... I'll have my guards here take turns with you before I sell you to the dirtiest and cheapest whorehouse in the city for a single piece of silver... GOT IT?!"

Sandra looks over at the guards, seeing them chuckle and one of them whisper, "Mmmm I hope she tries to escape..." Looking back at the Goblin woman she knows she has a decision to make....

What does Sandra say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)