More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

What is the turn of events?

She crashed her car

Alisha’s parents arrived to see their daughters’ BMW rammed into a post with the post smashed onto the right side of the car. Their daughter was sitting in the back of an ambulance with a blanket. She waved them over and they rushed over to ask if she was ok and what happened. Alisha candidly explained that a little whiplash and some cuts and bruises was her only problem. The paramedic confirmed that he checked for anything serious but she should probably still get checked out for any internal injuries. Alisha asked if she was ok to leave and hopped out of the ambulance, flashing her butt cheeks to the paramedic and pussy lips to her concerned parents.

Alisha was wearing an old shirt that she had cut down the collar of the shirt to plunge the neckline to show off plenty of naked breast and well as turned into a crop top to show off her tummy. Her skirt was also been amended to be shorter than what her mother had bought for her to barely cover her privates. Her mom had tears and hugged her and said thank god you are ok. Her dad also stated he was happy she was not too banged up and asked her what happened if she could remember.

Alisha releases from her moms embrace and tells them she will be right back. She heads to the car and reaches into driver seat and bends over to show everyone at the scene her bald pussy lips and piercings. She comes out with her butt plug in one hand and a rather large 10” dildo in the other. She begins to lubricate the plug with her mouth right in front of her parents. She then lifts up the back of her skirt and plunges the plug back into her orifice. Her parents as well as many people are stunned that she just publicly reinserted her butt plug while holding the dildo with no shame.

After the shock of what he just witnessed, her dad finally questioned what actually happened to the car with anger and disgust in his tone. Alisha casually explains that her stupid dildo fell out of her pussy while she was fucking it and she had pulled it out and placed it on the center console. As she was making a turn it slid into between the center console and the passenger seat. I was reaching for it and I turned the wheel of the car into the light post. Her parents were only slightly shocked that she had not apologized since they were used to that but they ultimately lost it on her when she got into a completely preventable accident because she was too concerned about a sex toy.

What do her parents do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)