More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stagger Stagger

What IS she thinking?

She convinces Hal to let her take you as her pet

"This."

You can't help jumping in surprise as Amy grabs your shoulder and pulls you hard enough to roll you over onto your back. After she rips away your blanket as well, it's obvious to anyone watching that you're not only awake, but also aroused.

Hal's speechless, but Amy seems to have realized it for a while already, and continues on without batting an eye.

"We should let him join in with us."

"Hold on!" Hal seems a little panicked upon seeing you awake and right after he came in your hair, but the notion of sharing his girlfriend doesn't seem to sit well with him.

Amy makes a calming gesture to placate, clarifying. "Not like you're imagining. More like this." She lightly touches your cum-splattered hair.

Finally you work up the nerve to speak up, trying to sound indignant as you gesture at the cum all over your head. "W-what are you two doi-..."

You trail off as Amy puts a finger against your lips, taking the ensuing moment of silence to sweetly inform you, "be a good boy and stay quiet. Maybe I'll let you lick Hal's cum off my ass tomorrow."

You're stunned speechless, but you feel your dick throbbing excitedly, the mental image conjured by Amy's words making you excited beyond belief for some reason.

Hal looks a little ticked as he inquires, "I still don't get why you think I'll be okay with this."

Amy cuddles up to him as she works to convincing him; you hear her talking about the advantages of being able to fuck in your room any time, not having to sneak about, and finally "don't you think it'll be fun having an observer?"

Either Amy's words or the way she's pressed against Hal seems to convince him to see things her way, and he heads over for his own bed, obviously tired.

Amy sits down on the top of your bed near your head, leaning over to look down at you with a giggle. "Aren't you excited John? You get to be my pet."

You can't hold back a slight tremor to your voice as you make a last attempt to escape the situation. "I-I think I'll pass."

Amy only shakes her head and laughs, running a finger through your hair to gather up a small amount of cum and saliva, then idly rubbing it all over your face. You feel a strong surge of excitement running through you as she casually humiliates you. Your dick twitches, noticeably shifting the tent in your pants.

"No you won't, John. You'll do whatever I say and love it. If you don't... I won't let you watch us fuck. And I won't play with you like this anymore."

You should feel relieved that's all her 'threats' are, but you can't bring yourself to say anything.

Taking your silence as acceptance, Amy turns to go back to Hal, then stops. "Oh, I almost forgot: if you want to touch yourself, wait until I give you permission." She giggles, giving your cum-soaked hair a very ginger pat. "Sweet dreams."

Do you masturbate to the nights events or restrain yourself as Amy told you to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)