More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kendahl6969 kendahl6969

What Does Stacie Do?

She checks the cars in the parking lot

As Stacie's doe eyes search around for answers, she sees the clouds in the distance flash with lightning, causing a deep rumble that sends chills down her delicate backbone. The threatening weather gives her more resolve to check the remaining cars in the school parking lot for someone who could offer assistance. Even if it was a handful of change for the city bus, she would be more than grateful.

School gym bag in hand, Stacie starts for the nearest vehicle. No luck. The brunette heads across a row of painted lines to a pickup truck. She peers inside. No one here either.

A flash illuminates the faded blacktop around her, almost immediately followed by a large clap of thunder. Stacie's forehead crinkles up in concern. She gallops over another few empty rows, feeling a light patter of rain start to fall around her.

The volleyball captain smiles to herself when she recognizes a large gray sedan in the far row, the teacher's assigned spaces.

Stacie is ready to knock on the driver's side window glass after she sees a silhouette in the driver's compartment. Another flash of lightening reveals..

What does Stacie see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)