More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

What next?

She came to the wrong universe (free-use)

Cisco opened a breach with a wave of his hand. Bracing herself Caitlin ran at it and jump through.

Having friends in other parts of the multiverse meant helping them out more than a few times. Transitioning between universes always made her dizzy. Still, she could help out Supergirl.

Except when she landed, she emphatically was not in the apartment she expected. It was an apartment building definitely, but she was out in the hall and it looked nothing like it had on her past visits.

Caitlin turned around curiously. The breach faded before she could jump at it. Fuck, wrong universe, she should have expected that sooner or later. Cisco had been a little bit hit-and-miss lately.

Great. Well hopefully Kara should let Cisco know that she hadn't turned up eventually, Cisco had better find her again after all that.

Although... maybe she should make sure.

At the sound of footsteps, Caitlin started moving. A man walked out of his apartment not far from her.

"Hey, hey! Excuse me," Caitlin said. "This might be a silly question, but have you heard of Supergirl?"

The man looked at her like she was mad. Well that answered that question, definitely on the wrong Earth. Hopefully it was similar enough to her own that she could wait there for a while.

"Not a clue what you're on," he said, then tilted his head. "Are kinda cute though."

"Right, well, bye-"

"I don't think so," he said.

Before Caitlin could move away, a pair of strong arms gripped her shoulders and turned her around. her eyes widened as, with no ceremony, her pants were roughly pushed down to bare her pale ass.

"Hey, hey!" Caitlin said.

Then she screamed as she heard the sound of a zip. Almost as bad as the fact she was about to get was the utter lack of concern with which he did it, the casual air with which he spun her around and lined his cock up and-

He slid into her pussy with a single thrust. Caitlin screamed, hands pounding useless on the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?!" she shouted. "Help, someone help!"

"Noisy one huh?" he muttered.

He pressed his hand to her mouth to shut her up, but didn't slow or hesitate his thrusts into her waiting cunt.

A nearby apartment door opened, a head peering out. Caitlin's eyes widened.

"Mmf, mmf!" she tried to get their attention.

"Keep it down!" the woman said. "God, some of us can take our rapes with a little dignity."

She slammed the door. Caitlin stared, her sheer shock at that reaction almost making her miss the feeling of the stranger's cum shooting into her unprotected pussy.

Then he moved away, letting Caitlin slide down to the floor as he zipped up and absently wandered down the corridor, utterly concerned with the wide-eyed Caitlin sputtering on the floor where he'd left her, pants still around her knees.

What- what the hell kind of universe had she ended up in? One where men could just do whatever they wanted to the women around them?!

Caitlin whimpered, trying to pull her pants back up, not sure whether she wanted to move. If a stranger could take her so brazenly in the hall and even another woman wouldn't help her, what else was going to happen to her while she waited?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)