More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

What does she do?

She calls Kevin

Max decides to ring Kevin.

She asks him to pick her up around the corner from the house, and as she waits she rolls up the waist-band of her skirt. She hates the way the school issued them. These knee-length horrors. It seemed particularly stupid given that 90% of the time none of the teachers pulled her up on her deviance in making it shorter. 

She grinned. In fact, she was sure most of them rather enjoyed the chance to stare at her legs. 
The sound of a car made her look back to the road, and Max waved as she saw Kevin's old Polo turn the corner. She caught the look on his face as he pulled up.

"Max, what kind of skirt is that?" he asked, shaking his head as she climbed in. "I really don't know how you get away with it."

Max tucked her bag under her feet and shuffled down in the seat so that her skirt rode higher on her legs. Kevin glanced over at her as he pulled steered the car away from the curb.

"I get away with it," Max told him, because every red-blooded male at this school - including you - absolutely adore looking at my legs. She wriggled further down as she spoke, and her hemline almost disappeared under her shirt. 

Kevin blushed hard, then looked over again. She widened her legs a little, flashing him the crotch of her black panties. She wondered if he could tell she was starting to enjoy herself.

"Max!" The car swerved and Kevin swore. 

"Quit being distracting!"

Do you stop being distracting? Do you behave and get to school on time? Or does the prospect of teasing Kevin just seem too much fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)