More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Harkeld Harkeld

What does she do?

She braves it alone

Max shook her head at herself.

What was she thinking, she didn't need any man to ferry her around. Calling out a goodbye to her uncle, she pushed open the front door and made her way out onto the street.

There was a cold breeze, despite the sun, and Max felt her nipples stiffen under the lace of her bra. She glanced down, half-annoyed and half-pleased to see them showing on her shirt. Annoyed because it made her look indecent: and pleased for the same reason.

She had noticed lately that she enjoyed people seeing her in a state of arousal. Or maybe she enjoyed seeing them aroused by her, she couldn't decide. Either way, she knew she had been aroused when flashing her panties to a man at the food court the other weekend. And felt the familiar luscious ache between her thighs when she saw him hurry to the bathroom with the awkward walk of a guy trying to pretend he wasn't horny as hell.

Just thinking about it now was making her heart race, and she scanned the street as she walked, wondering if there was any chance to do something on the way to school? After all, everyone liked a girl in uniform, right?

At the bus-stop stood a pair of teens in sixth form uniform, their blazers showing the colours of the closest boys' school. To her left, a middle-aged woman in a robe dashed out of her house to collect the paper. Across the street, at the entrance to the park, loitered three youths she recognised as having left school the year before; and as she looked, a businessman in a red soft-top car turned the corner and slowed for the traffic lights.

Do you get the attention of the businessman? The woman in the robe? The posh boys, or the youths at the park? Or maybe you decide to wait and see what opportunities present themselves at school.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)