More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarkHorseWilly69 DarkHorseWilly69

What happens to her?

She bites the bullet. (Gulp!)

Melanie looked up.

"Now, young lady!" the Headmistress beckoned.

Mel timidly approached the office, her eyes glued to the floor as she passed the Headmistress. If she had thought to gaze into the face of her doom, she would most certainly have seen the gleaming smile that had snaked its way across the Headmistress' lips.

Lauren had stopped to exchange shameful glances at Melanie, her eyes glistening with fluster. Then she hurriedly dashed out of the office, but not before the Headmistress sprung out her hand and grabbed Lauren's arm.

"You will continue to wait in the lobby while I deal with your little friend here," said the disciplinarian, teeth white as snow and breath smelling of hard mint.

"Yes, ma'am," Lauren whispered, her hands still holding her young bottom.

After she was gone, the Headmistress closed the door and faced Melanie.

"Sit."

Mel quickly complied. If she could just squirm her way out of this one...

"What do you have to say for yourself, Melanie?" The Headmistress had taken a seat at her own desk, one grand, sleek, wooden, and excreting fear.

"Miss, please! I didn't mean-"

"That's MISTRESS, to you, little girl. Now don't give me a reason to be merciless," the adult snarled.

She'd dealt with Melanie's kind before: Cute, naive upper-class girls who coast on money and good looks, so much so that they think themselves above school policy, what with their "classroom stunts" and their "teacher experiments". Hell, they probably cock-tease their daddies into supporting their bullshit.

But this time, she'd caught their sweet, red handed asses...

Literally.

"I-I'm sorry, Mistress," Mel said, stumbling. "B-but I didn't mean to... to..."

"To get caught?!" the Headmistress shouted, leaning forward to shock Mel further.

Melanie was stunned. She didn't know what was going to happen. Though, she thought quickly to what had just befallen Lauren...

The Headmistress relaxed in her brown leather swivel, and crossed her long, toned legs, the tall heels giving them a strong emphasis. Her eyes speared Melanie's and held them in check

"Stand up."

Mel was frozen. Her hands trembled.

"Stand up, I said," the woman ordered, her voice only barely rising.

Melanie, slowly, gradually, began to stand, her mind now working at full throttle to find a way out.

"Now come over here."

Mel, feet heavy and head dizzy, gently her muscles to scrape her feet against the speckled carpet underfoot. The grinding sound only served in heightening the experience, however, as the ripples flowed up her legs like a rough stream, tensing her nerves, and sprouting goosebumps from her soft, pearly skin.

She reached the edge of the big, shining mahogany.

"Bend over my lap."

Her eyes went wide.

"No, no, no, M-mistress, please! This will never happen again! I won't ever leave the school again! I-I would never-"

"Disobey the school rules?" the Headmistress volunteered, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!! I would never disobey any of the school's rules! So, please-"

"Well, if you follow every guideline that has thus been dictated by this institutional learning facility, then I guess you'll have no trouble in bending over my lap, now will you? After all, Section B-27 of the student handbook does address the, and I quote, 'supreme and universal power of discipline granted to the facility's headteacher, may they associate master or mistress, over any and all deviants, be they male or female, as long as such delinquents have been proven to have compromised any and all codes, rules, and regulations mentioned hitherto or hereafter, as made serviceable by this student handbook and as stipulated under sections C-44, C-45a, E-17, E-33, and segments 1 through 59 of Section Miranda.'"

Melanie stared, her face blank and dumbfounded.

The Headmistress smiled.

"That means your bad little ass belongs to me, sweetie," she said, smoothing out the crinkles of her skirt for Mel to lie across.

"I... I...."

Melanie couldn't seem to get her words straight. The Headmistress was more than willing to assist.

"Do you want your parents to be summoned to this office, Melanie?"

The young girl shook her head, and the confident woman smirked.

"Then bend the fuck over."

Mel cringed at the vulgarity. But she was fast approaching her minuscule array of options. It simply came down to taking whatever she was due, or getting in the most trouble her tenderfoot life has ever been dropped in. When you put it in those terms, there was really only one way to go...

So, what's it going to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)