More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by guzhead2003 guzhead2003

What happens now?

She becomes his frenchmaid!

Blondie woke up from her haze. She found herself in Dithers' home. She looked down to see herself dressed in a tight maid's outfit. Dithers had changed her mind. He used his wealth to have the changes done over several months. Dagwood had stopped looking for her weeks ago. She was believed dead. She was now devoted to Dithers. The maid's outfit seemed right. She believed this was her first day of work. She walked down the stairs, amazed by the large mansion. This place was great. It just needed a good woman's touch A shocked Cora Dithers, Julius' wife, looked at the young blonde beauty and her blood boiled. "Who is this bitch?" Julius Dithers' heart raced, she was finally awake. He pushed Cora aside. He had been hiding this girl in a secret room for weeks, changing her. He put his arm around Blondie. "This is our new maid!" He shooed his wife away. "Go shopping or something! I'll show her around!" Cora shot her a glance, "I bet you will!" And left. Dithers pushed Blondie through the mansion. She seemed to hang on his every word. A dark thought rose in her mind as she cleaned the house. She was surprised as Dithers watched her the entire time. She bent over every now and then to give him a good look up her skirt or down her cleavage. She didn't know why she felt this way or acted this way. Her mind barely thought of Dagwood. In fact, the only thought was of getting rid of that fat-bitch Cora!

Does she get rid of Cora?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)