More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Does she it or not ?

She asks how much it pays?

Amanda's first thought is one of revulsion. How could those girls do that? Then she thought how badly she needed the money, and how hard it would be to go home a failure. She thought would it be so bad to show some boobs to the world. She had a nice set of tits. She new that men always look at them, high and firm on her chest with big, stiff nipples that hardened easily, often clearly visible through her clothing.

"Well, sir, how much does it pay?" she asked the large man in front of her.

"It pays eight hundred a day, and call me Ray" he answered her.

Ray knew that he had her now. When the hot blond walked in he hoped this was his lucky day, and now it was. She was tall, well built, nice ass, and a beautiful face. Perfect for his website customers.

Amanda thought eight hundred, wow! That will pay off my rent for the rest of the month, and leave a little extra for other things. "What exactly will you want me to do to earn the money?"

Ray answered, "Just show the camera what god gave you, and you will do fine"

Amanda went in and stripped off her clothes. She changed into a red bikini that Ray provided for the first shots.

"Ok, come out her and walk around, and then slowly drop the straps of the top. Then when I tell you drop the top so we can see your tits." Ray instructed.

Amanda was nervous, but did not feel too bad as the camera started snapping, she lowered the straps on the top, and pushed her tits together showing her ample cleavage. She let the cups of the top drop lower and lower, almost letting her hard, pink nipple pop out. She wondered why her nipples were so hard. It was not that cold in here.

Ray said, "Ok show the camera what you got!"

With that Amanda lowered the cups of the red bikini top, her pink nipples popped out, hard and stiff. Ray thought it was one of the best sets of tits he had ever seen, and he had seen a lot of tits. It took a lot to give him a boner, and he could feel his cock stiffening. He loved this girl's combination of fresh innocent looks with a killer body. He had her jump and bounce, but her firm tits barely moved she was so solid.

"Ok now rub your nipples for me, give them a little tug. Show me how big they can get." Ray coached her.

Amanda was a little put off by his instruction as it did not seem proper, but her nipples ached from being so stiff and hard and it felt good to rub her stiff nubs. Her pussy started to get wet, and she could feel her clitoris tingle as she started feeling very horny.

Ray had stopped to load a new roll of film, but he noticed that Amanda was still rubbing her stiff nipples. "Oh this is going to be fun he thought, I wonder what else she will do for me?"

What else does Amanda do

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)