More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Does her seduction change his mind?

She asks a different question?

She instantly senses that the smell of her perfume acts as strong aphrodisiac as blonde lightly grips onto his raging member in her petite hand that drives him deeper into a hormonal trance. She slowly licks head of his cock that drive him crazier as his hands try to grab onto the European blond ivory skin.

She says, "You want pound that monster in my wet pussy? Well, you have to agree to play a little game. It is going to test out your manhood and at the end of the game we will be me asking the question again along with some options."

He nods his head.

Dasha says, "You see can't really send a boy into this school. You have the tools but you have to prove to us that you can survive. So the game is quite simple find us at our office."

He look at them and says, "Where is your office?

Dasha says, "Open the door and walk into hallway and it is the last door down."

Suddenly he turns around and sees big titted tanned blond and petite brunette as Dasha and Sylvia leave.

Does he run after them, play with other girls, try to escape the school or ponder his choices.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)