More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SnoopWorg SnoopWorg

How does Garth DIY a girlfriend?

She arrives in a box

Personal androids are not cheap, but Garth has been saving his credits ever since Emily left, and has finally amassed enough to purchase the newest edition in the Walker series. The Walker V series comes in the form of a young woman, tall and blonde, and the processor in her brain makes her eyes light up green. The silicon breasts are bigger than Emily's though, but the butt is just as round. It comes in the same latex bodysuit that is supplied to everyone. Even Garth is wearing one, accessorized with a hood jacket he salvaged from a scrap heap.

Because he was ordering it, he had to have the Walker delivered to his own apartment. He waited for it to arrive and boxed the mechanical beauty. It came full assembled. All it required was to be turned on. On the surface level it was indistinguishable from a human woman. But rather than activate the machine, Garth went to work modifying it. Bending her over, he unzipped her latex suit, baring her back to him. He ran a hand along her spine, tracing the artificial bone until he found the vertebrae that clicked, allowing him to peel back the flesh like covering to see the machine underneath.

Even doing this was strictly outlawed. Only government assigned workers were ever allowed to perform maintenance on an android. But opening her up was necessary to cut her access to the global network, which was also unlawful. The global network allowed the government to push updates and patches into the programming, largely without the owner even knowing it was happening. It was impossible to stop these. Consent to these updates was required to even purchase an android. And yet he was not done breaking the law.

The Walker series was not designed for sex. Attempting sexual actions with an unmodded Walker would have the Peace Therapists at your door in minutes. At best the culprit would be detained and sent for re-education at a thought school. The worst punishment was castration. The sentence largely laid with the whim of judge and just how cruel he was feeling on any given day.

Sex you see was a distraction from the important issues in life. It was necessary to produce children, but one had to request a license for child making. Outside of that single act, contraception of all kinds were banned. This of course led to huge families, which was exactly what the government wanted. Lots of young, untainted minds to be raised under the watchful eyes of the government. Sex for pleasure was an act of rebellion against the government.

Despite this, the government still designed the Walker series with working orifices. It was almost as if they were taunting people, knowing that they had every single one of its citizens by the balls. But not Garth. Garth was the architect of his own fate.

So first he disabled all of the government programmed processes that allowed the Walker to connect to them or prevented it from responding to sexual advances. Then, he uploaded his own behavior modification, designed not only to make her receptive to sexual advances but to desire them, to want sex and sex with him. This on top of all her usual functions, so that she would be the perfect, obedient girlfriend who would serve him out of pure, undiluted love.

He felt nervous as he finished up his work, and closed her up again. This would be his greatest accomplishment, and if it worked out as he hoped, by tonight he would no longer be a virgin. He was already sweating, and his hand shook as he reached for the switch behind her left ear.

The reaction was instantaneous. Her green eyes brightened as the processor silently brought her to life. She seemed to straighten up as if taking her first breath. Then she saw him, and in next second, she screamed.

What happened? Has something gone wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)