More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tillie Tillie

What does she do?

She answers the door

Grabbing a robe, Lisa headed for the front door. The sheer material rubbing against her erect nipples sent a shiver of pleasure through her body as she walked. Looking through the spyhole, she saw who it was and opened the door.

"Hi Mrs Maxwell. Is Jason here? We arranged that I should bring him to the game."

Tom Callaghan was a year older than Jason, and they had quickly become close friends since the move to Sydney. They loved going to footie matches. Tom had tried out for The Swans, and looked the part - six foot five, and built to match. Indeed Lisa had overheard Jason remark that in one department, Tom was more than built to match.

Lisa had forgotten that Tom was coming. Jason had told her he'd be about 40 minutes late, and that he hadn't been able to contact his friend to let him know.

"Hi Tom. No, I'm afraid he's out at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be back soon - you know he'd never miss the chance of a game. Come on in."

As Tom settled down on the sofa, Lisa went to the fridge and poured herself a white wine. Returning to the lounge, she tossed a tinnie to Tom and sat opposite him. She couldn't help letting her eyes wander and rest on the large bulge in his groin. She was acutely conscious of her nudity beneath her robe.

"Gee Mrs Maxwell, you look kind of flushed - is there something wrong...is there anything I can do?"

How does Lisa answer Tom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)