More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

What is the turn of events?

She almost burns the house down

Alisha had thought it was a good idea to smoke weed in her room one night when she would do it in the backyard typically. However this night she was particularly lazy and lit up in her room. She stripped out of her micro miniskirt and took off her tube top. She loved the feeling of being naked while smoke as she took a couple of hits and immediately felt the effects. She did it until her blunt was just a nub that she threw into her trash can. Alisha decided to go downstairs and get a tasty snack from the kitchen. Unbeknownst to her that her joint lit the scrap pieces of paper on fire and soon was catching her curtains and her carpet on fire. Within a few minutes her room was engulfed in a blaze without her knowing. Her fire alarm would have triggered if she hadn’t pulled it off in order for her to smoke in her room.

Alisha should have noticed the ear shattering fire alarm but she had put in noise cancelling ear buds and cranked her music to its own deafening volume. Her buzz also caused her to not notice the thick smoke at the top of the stairs. She proceeded to eat her chips at the counter with her ass and butt plug on display, completely oblivious to the fire engulfing her room.

Before she knew it she felt hands on her hips and she was slung over a shoulder as she was being carried out of the house and into the front lawn by a fire fighter. She had not realized that she had passed out on the floor due to smoke inhalation and was now naked in her front lawn. She could see fire was now escaping from her broken window as well as the roof above her room. Her buzz immediately went down as the cool air sobered her up making her nipples harden as well as putting goosebumps all over her body.

Her bare ass as well as butt plug were visible for all that had gathered to help with the fire or were there to spectate. Her bare pussy was also on full display as well for anyone in front of her. She was feeling very embarrassed as she was not one to be completely nude in public as she was directed to the ambulance. She was finally given a blanket to cover her nudity as her parents came over to her first ask her if she was alright since they had not been home that evening. She talked with her parents as the paramedics gave her oxygen as well made sure her vitals were ok.

The fire was soon contained within a half hour and her dad talked with the fire chief to explain what they may have found as the cause of the fire. Her dad’s face went from concern to frustration to anger as he apologized to the fire chief and headed over to Alisha and his wife. He pulled her mom away for a second to explain what had caused the fire and her mom also went through the transformation to anger. They quickly approached Alisha as she knew that she was in big trouble. She felt the blanket ripped off her as her dad gave the blanket back to the fire chief. Her bare ass was once again on display as Alisha protested them to give back her only covering. They told her to get inside as they need to talk. Alisha knew she was in for a lot of trouble.

What happens inside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)