More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DJDanDan DJDanDan

Uniform check

She agrees to the uniform check first

Mr Johnson handed her a laminated card, titled 'Uniform list'. It read: "black shoes, white ankle socks, pleated tartan skirt, blouse, blazer. Moderate makeup is allowed and hair should be in a pony tail or pigtails at all times."

'Are you wearing any other items apart from those on the list?' asked the Headteacher raising his eyebrows and picking a cane up from his desk.

'No,' replied Poppy sullenly, 'I read the stupid uniform policy, same as every school.'

'May I remind you Poppy that your parents are paying a lot of money to send you here. If you get expelled from this school your life prospects are very pessimistic. with no school qualifications you would more than likely end up on the street. You cannot afford to fail. You are wearing two items of clothing that are not on this list - panties, and a bra. Take them both off, now.'

'What the fuck? No' replied Poppy. Quick as a flash Mr Johnson was behind her and before she knew it her hands were tied behind her back with what felt like a cable tie, he pushed her to the floor and did the same to her legs. She screamed. 'It's no use, no one will come running Poppy. The room is sound proofed.' 'You can't do this,' she shouted as her walked calmly back to his desk and retrieved something else. She wriggled on the floor trying to stand up and get towards the door. Mr Johnson came back and put something over her mouth, and in to her mouth - some sort of ball-gag. It was tied on behind her head. she tried to speak but couldn't.

The Headteacher knelt. 'So many girl's do not read the uniform guidance literally, such a shame'. He pulled her panties off, then stood her up and ripped her skirt off too. There was nothing she could do. She tried crouching but he pulled her up by the hair and pulled her over to a sofa by the wall, sitting down and yanking her over her knee. He began to spank her, thwacking each buttock in turn forcefully and saying 'You must learn Poppy, to behave.' She screamed into the ballgag and the sofa but there was nothing she could do - a few minutes ago she'd been in her father's car, and now she was bottomless, tied up with her ass in the air, being spanked. Her ass cheeks were stinging and she could feel that they must be red. After a few minutes she stopped resisting. Sometime after that Mr Johnson stopped spanking and let go of her hair.

She stood up gingerly, avoiding his eyes. 'We mean business,' he said, undoing the ball gag.

'You c...c...can't do this',' she spluttered tears streaming down her face. He retrieved a piece of paper from his desk and waved it - 'we can - you parents signed this contract. Now let's get back to sorting your uniform.' He undid the cable tie on her arms and ordered her to take off her blazer, blouse and bra. She did, slowly. 'Young girls do not need to wear panties or bra,' he said. 'Only the items on the uniform list.' She nodded. 'Now get dressed.' She put the blouse and blazer back on, and then Mr Johnson produced a much shorter skirt for her to wear. 'Perfect,' he said. 'From tomorrow I want your hair tied back, ok.'

'Next - we need to punish you for chewing gum on site. Would you like to know your choices?'

She nodded, gulping.

'Ok - you can give me a blowjob, now; or wear a buttplug for the rest of the day - a size of my choosing; or you can remove your skirt and go bottomless for the rest of the day - but this means that any other girl or staff member can use you in any way they like if they wish - so you take your chances with that one.'

Which punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)