More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Juiblex Juiblex

What happens when she comes over?

She acts aggresive....

Prior to 8pm, I jumped in the shower to prepare myself for Jane's arrival. My mind was racing, knowing it was not proper to see this girl outside of school. I jumped into a pair of gray sweat pants, and a white tee-shirt right before there was a knock at the door.

When I opened the door, my dick began to grow. It was Jane, looking hotter than ever. Her long dark hair was pulled back into pig tails, and she wore her tight little softball uniform. Her tee-shirt was white with blue sleeves, and over her tits was written 'Blue Moon Softball'. The shirt hugged her tits tightly. She wore a pair of tiny blue shorts... I couldn't wait to get a look at her ass in them.

"Hi Mr Doe, sorry I'm a little late." Jane said, shyly looking at my crotch.

"No problem, Jane... come on in", I said.

We took a seat on the sofa, and she dropped her backpack on the floor.

"So what subject did you need my help in?" I asked, trying to sound professional.

"Sex Education" Jane said, as she slid closer and placed her hand on my crotch.

Her hand began messaging through my sweat pants, and she looked into my eyes and smiled wickedly.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)