More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

How Does Sophia Answer?

She Moans

Sophia looks at him and to her surprise she moans. The officer takes that as a yes and starts thrusting. Sophia puts her head on the hood and groans.

The officer hiked her dress up more, leaving her ass exposed. He keeps his hands on her, keeping her on the hood.

He keeps fucking her, going in and out of her. He moves one hand to her dress and rips it off of her. Sophia gasps as shes left in her bra and underwear. The officer throws her dress on the ground and flips Sophia over. With her back on the hood, the officer goes back to fucking her. His hands go on her breats, groping them over her bra.

He groans and feels hes close to cumming. He pulls out and puts Sophia on her knees. He grunts and cums on her face. Sophia gasps when the cum hits her face.

When hes done he wipes his cock on her hair. Then he stands her up and turns her around. He grabs her hands and brings them behind her. He slaps handcuffs on her and sits her on the hood.

"What are you doing? Why did you put handcuffs on me?" She asks.

"I'm taking you in for further interrogation," he responds, zipping his pants.

"Well at least give me something to put on and wipe your cum off."

"No, you're going just like that."

He grabs her and drags her to his car. He puts her in the backseat and gets in.

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)