More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Does She Go Through With It?

She Does

I close my eyes and swallow the lump forming in my throat. Best case scenario, this is just a weird wet dream I'm having and I'll probably have to deal with why I'm having one about women in the morning. Worst case...this is some kind of sick prank and I get arrested for sexual . Time to flip a coin....

Fuck it. Or rather, fuck this woman.

With one hand I start to yank down her yoga pants and lacy panties and place the other around her neck lightly as I start to finger her right here on the supermarket floor.

"Should I put up more of a fight? I've never been before." She asks through the as her breathing grows heavier as she approaches her first orgasm.

"I- sure? If you want?" I ask, still unsure about all of this.

"Help! Help me! She's me!" The woman begins to scream out. I look around in panic, unaware she'd be screaming. Several customers gather around, but none of them try to stop me, not even employees. Many are filming, but none act as though what I'm doing is any more odd than seeing something like a small argument.

I reach into her cart to the carrots she had mentioned and insert my fingers wet from her juices into her mouth, giving her a taste of herself. This was all real, I might as well have fun with this new life.

I swap my fingers out for the end of the carrot which I then slowly slide into her ass.

She lets out a scream in response to the root vegetable's anal invasion and I spit into her wide open mouth.

"You're nothing but a worthless set of holes. I'm surprised you haven't been before, maybe you're just not worth it." I taunt. I'm usually a bottom, obsessed with servicing my partner, but this feeling coming over me....this power....

I need more. I won't stop until I every woman I see.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)