More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

She Comes Back For More

I wasn’t sure if she was going to ever come back, or even worse cry or something, but she surprised me and she was at my door at the same time as always. I figured once the reality of sex met up with her daydreams of pregnancy she would not want to follow through with her plan.

I opened the door and she said, “Thank you for helping me. I am sorry if I was rude to you yesterday. I was surprised is all, but I think that is good. I need to make sure I don’t expect anything from you.”

“No problem,” I said to her feeling somewhat embarrassed.

“But I need you to humiliate me. I can’t trust my body not to shame me apparently, so I need to feel dirty and slutty as possible. I need to leave this behind when I finally get what I want.”

I could see she was talking to herself more than me at this point. I was glad she had enjoyed yesterday and smiled as I thought of ways to humiliate her. I wasted no time as I reached up and grabbed her by the back of the head pulling her small body down toward the floor making her go to her knees in front of me. Suck my cock you little whore and we'll see how you like that.”

She was shaking a little bit as she reached out and undid my jeans, using her small hands to pull my hard cock out. Her hands were like a kids so my cock looked huge, she could not wrap her hand around its thick, hard shaft.

“You like to suck cock don’t you bitch? I bet you suck men’s cocks all the time.”

She moaned a little and leaned her mouth forward taking my fat cock into her mouth and starting to bob her head as she swirled her tongue on the underside of my cock. I thrust forward into her mouth, using my hands to keep her head in place so I could fuck her mouth. I could hear her gagging on my cock, and her eyes started to tear up. I almost popped my load right in her mouth, but held off as I knew she wanted to take my load in her pussy. I released her and she pulled back, collapsing to the floor gasping to catch her breath.

“Strip naked and let me see your hot, slutty body bitch,” I commanded her.

She did as I asked, pulling her t-shirt over her head letting her big, hard nippled tits free. She pulled down her pants and panties and she stood naked before me.

“Come sit on my cock I told her and she moved toward me. Her small body was easy to pick up and she spread her legs, letting the clamshell halves of her cunt slid down over my hard cock until I was all the way in her.

“Do you like my cock in your tight cunt, you whore,” I whispered in her ear.

She let out a small moan in reply and I used my hands to feel her tits, twisting her hard nipped hard as I rocked her slowly moving my cock in and out of her slick cunt hole.

“You want me to fill your cunt with my sperm bitch.”

“Yes, please I need your sperm,” she moaned back to me.

“Well then I need to feel you cum on my cock. Masturbate your clit until you cum and then I'll give you my seed.”

She moaned even louder as she kept her eyes closed, but she moved her hand to her hard clit and started fingering herself, using two fingers to stimulate her clitoris.

“Tell me how much you are a slut and how much you enjoy my cock filling your cunt. I have a big cock compared to your husband don’t I? You didn’t expect to like this did you.”

“No,” she whimpered, “I didn’t know.”

“Well now you like the feel of my big cock jammed in your twat, don’t you slut.”

“Yes, I am such a slut,” she moaned as reached orgasm. I could feel her tight pussy getting warmer and the soft contractions of her pussy ran up and down my cock. I wanted nothing more than to pound her cunt until I shot my load in her, but I held back, teasing her more.

“Now do it again slut and and tell me how sluttly you are and how much you like to fuck my cock.”

She kept rubbing her clit and said, “Fuck I am just a cock slut. I went home yesterday and masturbated three times and then I fucked my husband last night. But his cock was not like yours. Your cock is so big and hard, fuck you're making me cum again.” Her body started to shudder again and I picked her up, bending her over my table and started to pound her tight, wet twat for all I was worth. She moaned she was cumming again and again as I pounded her with my cock. I shot my load not too long after I started to fuck her, thrusting deep into her, driving her face into the hard wood of the table as I pumped my cum into her. Hopefully I was impregnating her with my sperm.

I let my weight off of her as I finished my orgasm and she rolled off the table down to the floor. “I don’t know if this is going to work,” she said to me. “I am just enjoying this too much. I am infatuated with your cock, your body. I just thought we could do it and it wouldn’t mean anything. Fuck, I have never cum so much in my life.”

My cock was starting to twitch again as I stared at her big tits and hot ass. “Well you are one good fuck, but I can leave you be, once you get what you need. Go home and give your husband a blow job tonight, I am sure he will appreciate it. Fuck his brains out and make him happy. Be content in the knowledge you are doing your wifely duties just fine.”

My cock was stone hard again and I motioned for her to come back to me. “You want me again?”, she said truly not comprehending that I wanted to fuck her again.

“Hell yes,” I said as she mounted me, her face inches from mine. She let out a low moan of pleasure as she settled onto my thick shaft, and my mouth moved down to suck on her big, pink nipples, pulling them with my lips and swirling my tongue over them. I stood up keeping her small body securely impaled on my cock and she wrapped her legs around waist and her arms around my neck. I walked with her back to my bedroom and lay her down on the bed.

I fucked her hard and fast, slamming my cock into her as hard and fast as I could, driving my shaft balls deep on every stroke. She reached climax quickly, arching her back and shoving her cunt back at my cock. It didn't take me long and I let out a yell of pleasure as I drove deep inside her and emptied my balls. I imagined I was giving her my biggest load to date, at least I hoped I had.. I could feel my splooge filling her small, tight twat. She lay beneath me panting in excitement as I finished ejaculating inside her.

As soon as I rolled off of her she ran from the room, collected her clothes and slipped out the door. I wondered if she was pissed or something. It was her idea, it was not my fault it was different than she imagined.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)