More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

What's next?

She's taken prisoner

"Good work Jimmy!"said a man with a gun as he came out from behind the rocks. "Here's what I promised you son." He handed the boy a bag of silver. "You can buy plenty of candy with that. Now run along."

Jimmy left the mine with his bag of silver. leaving the princess to the whims of a man everyone knew as Ned the Torturer. He quickly stripped the Princess of everything she had on (except her mask), including her ring, and other jewelry. He knew she would now be powerless to stop anything he wanted to do to her. He saved her mask for when she woke up. It would be more shameful and embarrassing for her mask to be pulled off when she woke up.

Finally Princess Puma woke up. She was no longer clothed, and she felt very weak without her ring. "What did you did to me?" she asked Ned.

"Oh I just stripped you of your clothes, and your powers, and now that you're awake, I'm going to strip you of your mask."

The frightened Princess pushed away from him. "No! Please don't do that! I'll do anything you want! Just please don't take my mask off."

"Just what are you willing to do for me if I don't?" asked Ned.

"I could please you in any way you desire" she answered in a saucy tone of voice.

Ned unzipped his pants, and pulled out his throbbing cock. "Suck it" he said.

Becky knew she didn't have much of a choice. She obediently crawled over to Ned and started kissing the head of his cock. Then she swirled her tongue around the head of it, and opened her mouth. Before she could do anything else, Ned pushed her face down into his crotch, stuffing his entire cock down the heroin's throat.

Becky gagged as the head of Ned's cock hit the back of her throat. "You'll get used to it, bitch" he said with a grin. Get used to it she did as she started sucking on it, head bobbing up and down like a highly skilled whore.

"Ay, caramba!" screamed Ned. "This is the best BJ I've ever had! Keep goin' slut!" She was making those Mexican whores Ned was used to paying top dollar for look like school girls. "I think I'm gonna be keepin' you a while!"

It wasn't much longer that Ned exploded into Princess Puma's mouth, and down her throat. She swallowed every drop Ned injected into her mouth.

Becky pulled away from Ned's cock, and it came out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"That was great, sugarlips. Next I'm gonna try me out some of that prime pussy you got between your legs."

"No! Please! Don't fuck my pussy! You'll get me pregnant!" she begged and pleaded. "Anything but that!"

"Too late, kitty bitch. I already decided" gloated Ned. "I'm gonna knock you up, and ruin your life!"

Does Ned make her pregnant? Or does Jimmy have a change of heart and send help in the nick of time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)