More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Guromancer Guromancer

What's next?

She's not on the bed.

Yet.
She's on the ceiling. She falls into the bed. Her naked ass is pointed up, and before she can even look around to see the mirrors surrounding along all 8 walls, a whip slaps her ass from where she cannot even see, as though it appeared out of thin air and instantly vanished while she thrust her hips forth and arched her back, her legs curling back up sideways as she cried out and looked up, with her neck cringingly curled towards the ceiling, where she saw an illusion of herself moments ago, wide eyed and naked, then falling. She screamed at herself from both ends, the real one bracing up her arms and instantly getting whipped on her butt then pussy. She arched her back with her belly facing sideways now as she squirmed around and looked behind herself to see only her reflections crying back at her, then kicked her heels into the bed and leapt from it when her cunt was struck, and on the bed a hologram that looked as real and solid as she did, a recording on a molecular scale, showed her just moments ago how she looked.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)