More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BLuvinU BLuvinU

Was he caught looking? Was it some one he recognized?

She's not looking.

Her eyes are closed in bliss. I turn my head back to the teacher, trying to focus on what ever she is talking about. I don't see how the girl got so turned on in this atmosphere. I mean, there isn't anything... stimulating here.

Well, there is the teacher. Giving her a second lookover, she is quite revealing. Her breasts are practically spilling out of her top. The only thing keeping those puppies in is a single button. The top button to be exact, which seems to be close to popping.

The way she acts also seems very erotic. The way she drops the chalk, quite often I might add, she bend over at the hip, giving everyone a clear view of her ass. She would make many sexual innuendos, making the class laugh. In the middle of one of these jokes, she makes a note of the time and dismisses us.

I gather my stuff. The rest of the classes trickle out of the room, and I make my way to join them. The teacher calls for my attention, "Daniel, right?" she says. Seeing me nod, she continues, "Well, I'll be blunt, I saw the way you were staring at me."

"Wait, you saw me staring but you didn't see the person jerking off next to me?" I say in disbelief.

"Ah, well, I... How do I put this? Like being inside a man's cute ass more." She says as if it were completely normal. I was... taken aback a bit.

"What?"

She laughs, lifting up her skirt and pulling down the front of her panties. Revealing a cock. To add another kick, it was huge. It was at least six inches, even though it wasn't hard. She covers herself up and says, "What are you doing for the next two hours?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)