More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tangential5 tangential5

How do you want her to be?

She's in Love with You

You’re checking your email that night. You normally try to leave school at school, but you have a good feeling about this. An email pops up from [email protected]. You click on it. There’s a video, prompting your security program to ask if you are really sure you want to do this.

Alaina appears, dressed in ankles socks (white with a pink lining), pink spotted with yellow pajama pants, and what appears to be a man’s undershirt. She’s blushing furiously.

“Mr. Doe. I doubt I’ll ever get the nerve to send this. I just want you to know how I feel when I think about you. Whenever you look at me, it makes me feel so special.” She is removing the undershirt, revealing her tiny chest and glorious stomach. “Whenever you help me in class, it makes me feel like the only girl in world.” She has leaned back on her bed, sliding her pajama pants down slightly to reveal she is not wearing any panties. “Whenever I find a chance to be alone with you…”

The rest of that sentence is cut off in a series of lustful moans. As she plays with herself, Alaina’s chest heaves. Her hips buck. She finishes herself (a good deal after you have) with a final spasmic flourish.

“Mr. Doe, I’m just horny enough that maybe I’ll send this. You can do anything with me. I love you.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)