More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tcorbett691 tcorbett691

Why is she here?

She's here to visit

"Anne! What are you...doing here?" Her showing up like this took me completely by surprise.

"I'm here to visit my favorite teacher, of course! I was hoping you'd be here." That's when I took in her outfit. Definitely bolder than she would have worn here. My cock twitched at the sight of her tits on full display. "Now, give me a hug!"

"Um..." Before I could say anything, she walked up to me and gave me a big hug. Her tits pressed against my chest and my hard cock pressed into her stomach.

"Hehe, I see you're REALLY glad to see me, Mr. Doe!"

I blushed and stepped away from her. "I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to--"

"It's fine, Mr. Doe. I'm not your student anymore and we're both adults here. I'm actually glad I still get that reaction from you!"

"Wait, what do you mean still?"

"It's not the first time I've seen you with a hard on. I know you stared at all the girls' tits but I'm pretty sure you liked mine the best. Still, you were better at being subtle about it than any guy my own age. Pretty sure none of the boys here looked me in the eye since high school started. I have to admit though, those slacks did a better job at hiding your erection than I thought!" Suddenly, her hand was on my erection and she was stroking my cock through my shorts.

"Anne! What are you doing?!"

"You know Mr. Doe, I actually had a crush on you. I used to imagine you bending me over your desk and violating me with your big, black cock. I know you always wanted to see these." Then, with her other hand, she pulled down the front of her top and her tits came spilling out.

And there they were. Those big tits I had dreamed about and masturbated to countless times. They looked even bigger than I expected and her nipples were pierced! My hands moved on their own and I found myself squeezing her tits, which caused her to moan. I was so distracted that I didn't even realize at first that she had pulled my shorts and underwear down and she was now stroking my cock directly.

"Go ahead. Suck on them. You know you want to." She pushed my head down and I took one of her nipples into my mouth sucking on it greedily before switching to the other one. This caused her to moan even louder and her hand sped up on my cock. Suddenly, she pushed me away. "How about we enact one of my fantasies?" Then she walked over to my desk and got under it.

I blinked and tried to shake some of the endorphins out of my head so I could think clearly. My voice of reason break through and tried to tell me this whole thing was a bad idea and was going to get me fired. But I had also fantasized about having Anne under my desk so if I was going to get fired I might as well make the most of it.

I walked over to my chair as best as I could with my shorts down, sat down, and rolled it up to my desk. "Oh wow, Mr. Doe. I always knew you had a big, black cock but I didn't expect you to be this big!" I looked down at her as she kissed the head of my cock and then started licking it like a lollipop. "I've never seen one this big but you know I always try my best!" With that, she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the head of my cock. I moaned as she started taking more and more of my cock down her throat. This wasn't going like my fantasy at all. In mine, she was the inexperienced virgin having to learn to suck my big, 10-inch cock. But the real Anne was obviously very experienced even if I was the biggest she's had. When did she get this experience? Was she only pretending to be innocent before or did someone introduce her to sex once she left for college? That question got put on hold when I heard her finally gag a couple inches away from the base of my cock. But then, she actually worked through her gag reflex and managed to swallow my cock whole. Most women my age I'd been with hadn't managed to deepthroat me and this girl who was nineteen at best just did.

She looked up at me, her eyes seeking approval. I stroked her hair and said, "Very good as always." She smiled as best as she could with my cock in her mouth and started to bob up and down. I groaned and sat back in my chair to enjoy this but then there was a knock at my door and someone came in.

Who was it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)