More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Captain Cosmic Captain Cosmic

what happens to her

She's called for a meeting

Cecelia wanted to go home and hide under a blanket right now. Never in her days would she do this but expected this when humanity explored thousands and thousands of planets filled with alien species. Humanity have met with these different humanoid species living in different lifestyles that were strange and exotic to humans. But one stood out from the rest than the numerous races: There was one alien race known as the

Muons, a race of humanoids with multicolored hair ranged from red to blue and even pink. They were taller than your average human measuring about seven feet tall and had a thin, muscular body.

The Muons were a peaceful race who never fought in any recent wars during their existence. Once human explorers landed on the planet and encountered the naked Muons they welcomed the humans with open arms like if they were a distant relative; Although, most of the human explorers felt taken aback by the extraterrestrials nakedness. This what made the extraterrestrials so unique were their clothing, or rather lack thereof. Soon the human explorers at first were uncomfortable in the presence with the naked Muons, especially with the females as their breast were more hypnotizing than their, brightly, multicolored hair.

Eventually the human explorers grew comfortable around the naked extraterrestrial until they, themselves, abandoned their clothing to join the Muons lifestyle. The nudist lifestyle became a fascination among the people back home on Earth so much that nudity started to become widely accepted by the general mass even walking on the streets butt-naked became a normal everyday think like fetching the newspaper every mourning. Therefore, as nudity become more and more accepted in earth and throughout the galaxy, it was evident that many institutions researched the topic of nudity extensively through psychological nature of what makes a person favor nakedness as opposed those embarrassed by it? Or how Economists study the rapid changes of sales of clothing during a time where being naked was all the craze! Or how doctors prescribe "legitimate" and "Health Approved" medicines to male patients to increase their pe-...well, you get the point.

Anyways, top universities were no subject to talks of allowing classes to teach nudity. After years of talks the head of university decided to allow for professors the opportunity to teach nudity. When this was announced Cecelia wished she were born three decades prior. But she digressed, One of her classes taught Human History, but not just Human History rather it taught significant events involving nudity. Through her classes she learned about the first nude protests of Lady Godiva of Coventry to lower taxes. When she first saw the nude woman on horseback in painting form Ceceila blushed and hid her eyes from the shameful display. The young woman wasn't a fan of nudity compared to her class peers. As a result Ceceila was afraid of being naked making her a social outcast because of it, even though she was one of the top students.

Luckily she managed to gather up all her courage to finish Nude History 101 during her university years. Cecelia had to suffer from the professor showing naked paintings and pictures of men and women through the entire timeline of humanity in Earth up to the discovery of the Muon alien race. In addition, sometimes the professor would come to class completely nude! Enciting a effect among the students into striping their clothes in class, well at least most of the bolder ones. With the least bolder students stating clothes, unfortunately the less courage consisted of only Ceceila. So you can imagine a tomato faced woman trying to concentrate on the lesson while avoiding seeing her peers genitals; Nevertheless, with trekking through the final, nude, semester Cecelia passed the class and eventually got her degree that landed her in the position as advisor to the TOS.

Now Cecelia figured her days seeing naked people were done and instead work comfortably in a desk with a good salary, and living in a five-star hotel suite, and working alongside Commander Gordon, who she may, or may not have a slight crush on. So in her eyes life was good it was like nothing could ever ruin her life. Until...that day came.

Never Cecelia imagine herself in a predicament like this, not in a million years but yet it came so suddenly like a laser blast. It all started when her handsome- I mean her partner, Commander Gordon, called for her into his private office for a discussion. What the commander wanted to discuss with the female advisor is beyond her knowledge. Cecelia guessed it was business matters like always whenever Commander Gordon called for her.

Cecelia sighed, she wished that someday her and the commander can be together but he was too oblivious and Cecelia was too shy, like always, the only person she told her infatuation with Commander Gordon was her best friend Samantha. Who worked in the TOS as a receptionist as was more flamboyant than the shy Ceceila.

"Well, guess I better meet with James, don't wanna keep him waiting" Cecelia said to herself.

She made her way towards the elevator her held clicken on the grey, paved tiled floor making her intimidating but if anyone knew her they would say otherwise. Cecelia stopped in front of the black doors off the elevator her hand reached towards the numerous button on the left side, each, being liten up in a tan ultraviolet light. The female advisor waited for a few moment until she heard faint sound of the elevator reach its destination. In front of her the doors opened to reveal a room with reflecting walls and a checkered floor, Cecelia stepped in with her heels being muffled by the soft carpet. Her hand reached towards a second set of buttons on the right side within the elevator. Ceceila pressed the number ten which was the highest level where all the important heads of the base operated in secrecy for important matter concerning peace negotiations or war strategy's.

Cecelia waited a few moments until the elevator opened up to her destinations. From there sh walked into a short, wide corridor. The sides were windows of computer generated images of plain fields similar to the ones back on home of Earth. Cecelia made her way towards the brown doors her heels walked on a red carpet with a textiles design that was too complex to describe, atleast in her mind. She made in front of the doors to knock three times.

Cecelia heard a faint 'come in' through the wooden doors, it was a sign for her to come in so her hands made there way towards the silver handles to open the doors her strength was enough to push open it. The mechanism of the door handle made an audible click as Ceceila pushed down the handle with with enough . The door opened for the woman to see a man no older than his mid-twenties sitting in a large desk with a piles of paperwork on his desk and the other basic necessities like the cup filled with the laser pencils and the holographic image of his sister....and that boob mouse pad. Cecelia grimaced at the sight of Commander Gordons hand resting between soft mounds made out of fabric as the man was using it to navigate through his transparent computer. Ceceila found it unprofessional for the commander to own such an item in a work place yet the two indivuals sitting payed no mind.

Thats when it dawned at Cecelia. There were also two other indiviauls sitting in the two chairs facing the commander. She could see the shoes beneath the the gap opening of the comfy, armchairs. She moved closer to get a better look, her eyes traveled on the left and right side of who's sitting. Before she could deduced the identities of the new faces Commander Gordon's voice rang out.

"Oh! Cecelia glad you could make it" he continued "You've met Dr. Herpsburg and Colonel Johnson have you?" The commander gestured towards the individuals.

"No, sir, I haven't had the pleasure." Said Cecelia

The older man named Colonel Johnson got up from his chair chaired to shake Ceceila's hand. It was rather tight as the female advisor winced at the pressure given.

"The pleasure is mine M'am." Said the stern Colonel

"Y-yes, thank you"

The colonel releasednhis hand from the shake and proceeded to sit back down on the armchair. The other person was a woman wearing a office dress the same as Ceceila but they weren't TOS standard clothing rather it looked more personalized. Her glasses reflected the the body of Ceceila as the office woman examined Ceceila top to bottom. After she was done the woman was, internally, satisfied with what the commander promised during their little meeting. She stood up to greet Cecelia.

"Hello Ms. Anderson we've been expecting you." The glasses wearing woman shook Cecelia's hand with much more of a friendly manner than the colonel. "As you may know now I'm Dr. Herpsburg of the University of Veron, you may have heard of me?" Said Dr. Herpsburg.

Cecelia shook her head "No sorry I haven't heard of you but I actually graduated University of Veron, so at least we have something in common right?" Said Cecelia awkwardly.

"I suppose, still I don't expect people to know me considering that I'm new to the institution" said Dr. Herpsburg

"Its okay I wasn't popular in Veron either." She gave a small laugh " I guess we have another thing common" said Cecelia jokingly.

Dr. Herpsburg smiled "indeed." It was then that Commander Gordon made his presence known.

"Well, let's cut to the chase. Cecelia we want you to make presentation" said Commander jovially

"A presentation? I guess so, what's it about?" Asked the curious advisor

Dr. Herpsburg answered Cecelia's question "The presentation is about humanity's origin as a species" her thick accent slightly made the female advisors hard to understand what she's saying but quickly deduce the foreign dialect.

"Yes, thank you Doctor" said Commander Gordon

The female doctor nodded her head in approval "The pleasure is mine commander" she responded.

The commander turned his eyes away from the doctor and unto Ceceila. "Anyways we want you to present the story of humanities origins, it'll be in front of a exterrestrial audience who are interested of how we came to be." Colonel Johnson butted in "And to finally end the war against the Ka'prra once and for all."

This new revelations shocked Cecelia she looked wide eyed at the colonel then at the commander. "What! Wait wait wait" she stopped herself to contemplate the situation..."What! H-h-how can a simple presentation end make a violent species like the Ka'prra end a war!?" Her question rang out within the office. Cecelia never yelled like that unless it was completely necessary, but those "necessary" times were rare.

Commander Gordon smirked at Cecelia's freakout. "The presentation won't end a war, you will: Cecelia." His jovial, nonchalant tone caught the advisor off guard.

"W-wait me?" She pointed herself with her finger to provide emphasis. The commander nodded he also added.

"Yes, Cecelia you will be the one presenting the PowerPoint"

"A PowerPoint? About humanities origins? Sounds easy enoug - wait, I have a question Commander Gordon."

"Shoot" said the commander

"How do you know these isn't just some trap by the Ka'prra?" Questioned Cecelia.

The colonel looked at Cecelia "Several of our ambassadors met up with the Ka'prrians representatives they said that ending the war will be possible" he continued "Some disagreements took place that almost caused the alien representative to walk out, but..."

"But?" Cecelia urged the colonel to continue. "But...uh, the Ka'prrians representatives and our ambassadors made a compromise that will satisfy both parties."

"And that is?" Trailed Cecelia

"They want to learn humanity's creation story" said Colonel Johnson

"Creation story? What do you mean? Like the biblical Creation story?" Said the confused Cecelia.

Dr. Herpsburg took the colonels place "Yes, one in the same the Ka'prra may seem like selfish race but they have a fascination with different religious beliefs across the galaxy, so much so that the Ka'prrians catalogue every faith they come across through their conquests. Through its customs, lifestyles, teachings, and, the Ka'prrians favorite, mythological stories."

"Through this we can end the war, you can end the war: Cecelia" said Commander Gordon, softly.

"So basically I tell the biblical Creation story? In front of the Ka'prrians representatives?"

"Not just the representatives but also the king and queen of the empire as they, too, are interested in the human Christina faith, and they find this a perfect opportunity to learn about it" said Dr. Herpsburg, she continued.

"We figured you were the go to person since you were the top of the class in Nude History 101"

Cecelia grimaced at that she remembered those days where her peers and teachers lack of modesty. She wanted to forget that right now to instead focus a possibility to end the war. Cecelia was now determined "Alright, I'll get prepared right away sir! And I'll make the PowerPoint"

Commander Gordon waved his hands at the female advisor "Don't worry about the PowerPoint it's already taken care of, you just worry about getting ready and dressing nice" the commander trailed off as he forgot about the rest of the compromise that he didn't mention to Cecelia. Though, the doctor beat him to the punch

"Well...there's one condition with presentation, Ms. Anderson."

Cecelia looked back at the female doctor. "Oh?" She tilted her head "What is it then?"

"The Ka'prrians are fascinated with the Genesis story and they figured that the one presenting would be 'dressed' for the part" answered the doctor. Cecelia raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by 'dressed' for the part doctor?"

The room was silent fro a moment, no one dared to tell Cecelia the truth of ending the war. Until Commander Gordon found the courage to reveal what the Dr. Herpsburg meant.

"You'll have to go up stage naked with just a fig leaf covering, your - uh private bits to the Ka'prrians" said the commander, he waited for the female advisors response the commander didn't know whether she would furthers freakout with the new revelation, or be furious. Overall, Cecelia would make a difficult choice to either save humanity or doom it.

How does Cecelia react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)