More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Why does Marinette wear diapers?

She's a little.

Ding-dong.

Natalie pressed a button at her desk, activating the security camera at the front door.

Standing outside of the front-gates to the Agreste Estate stood two teenage girls. Natalie recognized them as Marinette and Alya from Francious Dupont.

"Hey, Natalie. We're here for the play-date. Is Adrien home?"

Natalie answered by pushing a button, opening the front gates to let them in. She met them at the front doors.

Alya was wearing her usual attire: an orange-plaid button-up shirt, jeans and glasses. Over her shoulder was a pink bag with a cutesy kitten. Natalie had no idea why she kept bringing the bag when they were stocked with everything they would need.

Marinette had her hair in her usual pigtails. Today she was dressed in a bright-pink sundress, the skirt reaching at her knees, her legs sporting white socks and black dress shoes.

"His sitter has left for the day and he had just taken his nap. You shouldn't have any trouble with him."

"I'm sure it'll be fine. He's always been a little sweety," said Alya.

Marinette didn't say anything, though the look in her eyes told Natalie that she wasn't in a "grown-up conversation" mood.

Natalie escorted them to his room, allowing them to go in without her.

"Call me if there are any problems. You can find his schedule taped on the other side of the door. If he gets hungry, there are approved snacks in the pantry left of the refrigerator."

"Nat, it's sweet that you fuss over him, but this isn't the first time I looked after him and he isn't the first I've babysat either. Isn't that right Mar-mar?"

Marinette's attention was scattered, the girl bouncing on her heels and giving a wandering "mhm" to Alya's question.

"Well... alright. I'll leave you to it then."

Then Natalie was gone and the two of them entered the room.

Inside the two-story bedroom that out-spaced the Cesaire family's apartment complex, the room's occupant was on the carpet, fiddling with a toy car. He was the same age as Alya and Marinette with expressive green eyes and blonde hair. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with a diaper big enough to fit him strapped around his waist, leaving his hairless legs exposed. When he noticed the two of them, he flinched with surprise, his padded underwear making standing up difficult.

"H-Hello Alya. Hi Marinette."

Adrien was tugging at his shirt in a vain attempt at covering the diaper while averting his gaze. Alya could tell by the look in his eyes that he was midway into his headspace, which explained the modesty.

"Hey sweetie. Marinette's been talking about today all week. How excited she was to come and play. Ain't that right Mar-Mar?"

By then, Marinette had fallen right into her headspace. She grabbed his hand and dragged him off to the corner where all of the toys were.

"Adr'n play house!"

And just like that, the playdate was on.

The first day of high school was certainly an interesting one. That very summer was when everyone in the class had been classified. Marinette was classified as a little and Alya was classified as a caregiver. Adjusting to these new realities were made easier when they became friends, as Marinette gained a caregiver to help take care of her needs as a little, while Marinette filled Alya's need for a child to take care of.

After Marinette and Alya won the Agreste Hat-Making Competition, Gabriel had offered them a part-time job unaffiliated with his business.

It was revealed that Adrien Agreste, heir to the Agreste Fashion Empire, was a little. While Gabriel could hire all the nannies he could ever need, those nannies told him that Adrien needed a companion; a fellow little for him to socialize with. For a small fee (small for Gabriel, not for Alya), he paid Alya and Marinette to come by a few times a week. Marinette would be Adrien's play-mate and Alya to baby-sit them both.

Marinette would be around Adrien for free and Alya didn't mind looking after adorable baby Adrien every day of the week, but only a complete moron would pass-up payment from the richest man in Paris.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)