More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lostandfound lostandfound

What do you want?

She's a PRINCESS, he should just leave.

Link?s eyes follow Zelda?s gaze down the bulge in his tunic. He turns bright red and quickly turns his body away from the beautiful princess.

?Damn tunics,? he thinks to himself, ?They never hide anything.?

Zelda sits up on the bed and smiles at Link. ?What?s the matter my hero? Is something wrong??

Link, hunched over and turned away from her, stammers, ?I,I?I?m fine your highness, I think I got something in my eye is all.?

Zelda smiles, well aware of Link?s true predicament, and unfastens a button from the bodice of her dress. She pulls down at the front to make sure a copious amount of cleavage is showing. Walking over to Link she says, ?Oh, something in your eye? Here, let me help you.?

Link freezes and looks over at his shoulder at the princess. He smiles weakly and tries to wave the princess off. ?I?m all right your highness, you need not bother yourself with me.?

?You helped free me from the clutches of Ganondorf. The least I can do is help get something out of your eye.? Zelda responds. She feels like a hunter moving in to snare a rabbit, and it is arousing her terribly.

?No, I think I just need some fresh air. Thankyouprincessgoodbye!? Link blurts out and tries to head for the door. Zelda dashes by him and stretches out in front of door, blocking his path. She looks slyly at Link, whose eyes are now fastened on her heaving chest.

?Link, don?t deny that you want me. I can see it in your eyes...? Her gaze goes back down to the bulge of his tunic, ??and other places.?

Link covers his crotch with his hands. ?You?re the loveliest girl in the entire kingdom, but you?re the princess?? he starts to back up, looking for a way to escape. ?I?m just a peasant, I?m not worthy to have even saved you, let alone?well, you know.? He makes a move for the window.

Zelda rushes past him and blockades that route as well. Link tries back for the door, but trying to hide his erection slows him down too much. He goes for the window again and Zelda stops him. , Link runs to the other side of the room to try to get some distance and then make a move. Zelda is too fast however, and soon the two end up running in circles around her bed.

Zelda finally trips Link up and he falls onto the bed and she land on top of him. She puts her face right up against Link?s so that their lips are almost touching. ?You?re just a peasant? Well then, peasant, as your princess I am ordering you to do whatever you want to, except leave.?

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)