More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

How does she do it? And why?

She's Maria Sanchez, damn it!

There was nothing like waking up in the morning with the taste of cock still in her mouth.

Her latest excursion was perhaps her most dangerous one yet. And already, it was starting to feel a slight bit...routine. She could do it again, and enjoy herself still, but eventually, like everything else, it would become boring. She'd need to think of a new thrill after a few more times. And there wasn't a lot more up there above being that she could do without permanent damage to her other life. Both metaphorically and physically.

Maria needed to think about all this, but later. Now, she needed to recover. Her hand reached down to her pussy, the sore feeling still there after last night. Only a few of the men her ass, leaving her mouth and pussy to take up most of the pummeling. Thank God it was Saturday. She laid back down in her cozy apartment, surrounded by expensive furniture, trophies of her life accomplishments thus far.

That was when she heard a knock on the door.

"Ugh...I don't need this shit now, I wanted to relax..." She told herself out loud. She slid out of bed, dragging the thick sheets with her to cover her naked and violated body. She hadn't even bothered showering, just wiping off the cum with a towel. She stepped lightly to her door.

"I'm coming, hold on!" She yelled when the knocking started again. She swung the door open.

"Can I help you?" She asked, sounding slightly sarcastic.

There in the hallway was a woman. Much shorter than her, a smaller frame, though her body was still fairly impressive. Her light brown khakis were tight, her dress shirt doing a piss poor job of hiding her own pair of melons.

Why was checking out a person's body her first impression of everyone? She pondered that, almost missing out on what the redhead was talking about.

"....got you on film." Was all Maria heard. That got her attention. Her somewhat blank gaze turned sharp, her eyes darting to meet the redhead's.

"Film? What are you talking about?"

The redhead decided to let herself in, walking past Maria, who closed the door. Perhaps this would need to be private.

"You heard me." The redhead said. "I've been following up on your exploits, Maria Sanchez."

"I get the feeling a list is about to start." Maria muttered.

"Valedictorian at your high school graduation, 4.0 GPA. You don't even have your MBA yet and you're already being spoken of around campus as being the next business darling of this decade. You continue to hold your perfect GPA while consulting with other business firms. You sound like you really know your stuff."

Whoever this bitch was, she really did her homework. "Okay, I guess my reputation proceeds me. Where are you going with this, honey?"

"Where I'm going?" The redhead asked, stopping in the middle of her living room to look back at Maria. "Is that you didn't earn any of it. You aren't really this pure genius everyone says you are."

Well, now some cracks were starting to appear in the redhead's case. Maria let her speak so she could get to the bottom of this.

"I planted a miniature camera in a room where you had a meeting with a professor. Video only, I'm afraid, so I don't know what you two were talking about. But then...at some point during the meeting, you climbed underneath his desk. And you stayed there while he taught a whole class, staying at his desk the whole time! And I'm willing to bet you weren't just...hiding..."

"Oh...so that's what you have?" Maria asked.

"Yep...it may be a bit circumstantial, but it'll be enough to get things rolling. You've been untouchable up until now, Maria Sanchez, but now there's proof that you aren't all that you say you are!"

The two women stared at each other for a moment. Maria returned to a blank stare while the redhead looked as if she had just achieved a triumphant victory.

And Maria laughed.

Her joyous, carefree laughter filled up the large apartment, the redhead quickly losing her confidence.

"What are...what are you doing?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

Maria was relieved, though thinking about what she THOUGHT this was all about was getting her wet again. She let go of the bedsheet, letting it fall to the floor. The redhead blushed, looking away from a sight she was sure many men would kill to see.

When she was done, Maria let herself drop into one of her cushy sofa's, extending her arms out on the back of it. She crossed her legs, a of habit from when she was in more formal meetings.

"Wow, honey, you really had me going for a moment there."

"But...I got you on film...they'll look into it! You're sleeping with Professor Milton!"

Maria face palmed. How little she knew. "Honey...I'm sleeping with the entire male faculty."

"What?!" The redhead was in shock. That was the last thing she expected to hear.

"Of course! Shit, I thought you had found something much worse. You gotta work on your detective skills."

"But...why are you confessing to this? You'll be ruined."

"Because I have the whole damn university wrapped around my fingertips." Maria explained. "You see, being the star student that I am takes a lot of time. I do pride myself in my work, so I wouldn't say the GPA is unearned. I just do sexual favors for the faculty that can get me out of the more time-consuming work. I make it up one way or another, but the point is, at 3 PM, I get to walk off campus and do whatever I want."

"You...you're slutting it up to the faculty...to get time off?"

"I know, you must be pretty confused right now. And normally I wouldn't reveal this much, but...there's something about you." Maria stood up, slowly walking over to the redhead until she could reach out and place a finger on her cheek, lifting her head up so they were face to face. "You're...like me, aren't you? I can tell."

"Like you?...I'm sorry, but I'm not a slut."

"Maybe not now, but I know that look. I saw it in myself every day when I was growing up. A woman who wants to control everything...but also wants to let go of that control. And the high of losing control is so much stronger than you realize."

The redhead stepped back, getting away from her touch. "You're still not making sense. What do you do with all your free time?"

"Slut it up in my own way." Maria replied. "Here's my secret, honey...I'm a complete masochist. I crave losing control. I love it when men and humiliate me. I love it when they see me as nothing but an object for their lust. I don't just want them to undress me with their eyes. I want them to fuck me...preferably without consulting me first."

This was so out of left field for the would-be investigator that she was left speechless. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"So, because finding that thrill can be time-consuming itself, I needed to build up my alternate life. It also adds to my degradation, being a hotshot that secretly loves being ."

"You've...been ?"

"Honey, I was last night."

"What the fuck...you're insane."

"I hear that a lot."

"But there's no way you could keep this up. Having those kinds of urges is going to destroy your life at the university at some point. Your reputation will be ruined!"

"I'm expecting that at this point. I think it'll be one of the strongest orgasms of my life..."

"It'll happen right now once I take it to the university newspaper."

"Oh, Professor Luthor's paper? I doubt he'll take it after I have a word with him. The man loves anal."

"He...no, not him too!" The redhead shook her head, realizing how far her webs seemed to connect.

"But I'm hoping I won't need to take a pounding from him. Because I'm going to ask you...nicely..."

The power dynamic had changed. The redhead had lost control of the situation entirely, while this bimbo had her on the ropes. Maria lived up to her reputation, never showing an ounce of hesitation or fear.

"I'm going to ask you not to attempt to publish this story or tell anyone what I've explained so far. I've worked hard to find this balance for now, and I would rather not have you spoil my fun so soon. It would be messy, but in the end, I'd come out on top, I promise you that...but you're pretty good at filming, I bet. I'd like to offer you...a job."

"A job?"

"What's your name, honey?"

"Grace."

"Grace, I'll get to the point. I want you to film my escapades."

"Why would I-"

"Because it pays. Handsomely. No matter what we're into, money makes everything easier. Trust me, it isn't cheap being a long-term victim. There's a lot more overhead then you'd think, including this state of the art pill that isn't available to the public that cures and blocks all STD's."

"But even so, I'd-"

"You wouldn't enjoy it? At first, you wouldn't, but like I said, I know your type. You're the same as me, and I'd love to introduce you to my world...What do you say, Grace?"

Grace didn't respond, her mind still processing what she had learned. She barely noticed the chubby, naked man coming out of the bathroom.

"Morning, bitch." He said before noticing the other woman. "Oh, shit...What is she doing here?"

"She's gonna be filming me from now on, Joe." Maria said, getting up to greet the man properly.

She was met with a sharp smack on her cheek, her face turning from the blow. Grace gasped, ready to pull out her phone to call the police until she remembered that Maria was no ordinary woman.

"You know what you're supposed to call me, you worthless cunt...you did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"I did, daddy..." Maria said submissively. "I apologize, daddy, I just wanted my new friend here to understand our...relationship..."

"Relationship?" Joe repeated, looking over at Grace. "I get to treat Maria like a while she's home and in return, I do some transportation favors for her."

"By the way, thank you for the ride last night, Daddy. I was hoping I wouldn't need to go through the hassle of running to my apartment naked again."

"dumb bitch....I'll bet you were wishing you'd get to do that."

"Is...is that your boyfriend?" Grace asked.

Joe chuckled at the thought while Maria smiled. "Oh, you naive thing...I guess I do need to explain some of this. Joe is literally a homeless bum. After he me, I asked him to come to my apartment and we arranged this deal. I cleaned him up, bought him a car, and let him live here so he can have his fun with me. I do need to be picked up from time to time...you'll see."

"On your knees, bitch. You know what happens now."

"Of course, daddy." Maria said.

Grace watched the scene in awe. The mighty Maria Sanchez was willingly getting on her knees, willingly taking a dirty cock into her mouth. Her intimidating presence was indeed damaged by what she was doing. And she was doing it eagerly, slobbering over her 'daddy's' dick. There were porn stars who could take tips from her.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from it.

And Maria knew it. This was going to be an interesting arrangement.

Where does Maria take Grace first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)