More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DangerSloth DangerSloth

What does Padma say?

She'll no longer take care of 'him'

"I dare you to make me feel unappreciated again," said Padma. Padma took her foot away from my crotch, and quickly replaced it with her hand.

She rubbed my cock gently, stirring all blood into it till it was nearly bursting out of my pants.

"I let you put this wherever you wanted," whispered Padma, "I sucked you off so much that people started calling me 'Penis magician Padma." I had actually started that one.

Padma began to rub my balls through my pants, Cho Chang not even being the least bit uncomfortable. We had a weird relationship.

"Fuck," I moaned unable to hold back as I squirmed under her rubbing.

"I actually really like this penis," said Padma, "really like you." Padma stopped rubbing for a second looking me seriously in the eyes.

"But if you make me, I will cut you off so quick." Padma placed her nose to my crotch, slowly rubbing her nose up and down my length.

"So if you don't want me on the end of some others guys cock, maybe even your worst enemies." We both knew who that person was.

"Then maybe you should treat me like I deserve," Padma kissed my cock through my pants, and looked up at me.

"You win," I said." I pulled her face to mine, and she gave me a small kiss.

"You're a damn queen," said Cho Chang. Padma pulled away, happy with herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)