More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staafje staafje

Judith bends down and starts to suck John's cock

She'd come on her naked cleaner's fingers.

Judith was rocking back and forth on him, her breath coming in short pants. John leaned down to suck at her breast. He bit the nipple lightly and quickened the pace of his fingers. The British housewife tugged his head away from her breast and crushed her mouth to his for a very hot kiss before she pulled back, let out a loud moan, and bucked wildly on his fingers.

Judith shuddered. What did she just do? She'd come on her naked cleaner's fingers. And damn if she hadn't loved every second of it. What woman wouldn't? He'd given her release, and what did she do about him? She nibbled on the lobe of John's ear while she stroked his long dick and asked: "How big is it, John?". He swallowed: "I've never measured it, Judith."

"Hmm …" Judith didn't believe him for a second. "Well then, I guess I'll have to measure it myself …" she paused, "With my lips." He watched intently as she lowered her head to his erection, and he groaned when her tongue slid out and traced a circle over the tip. She loved how he tasted. He was so hard, and yet so smooth. Almost delicate. As she started to take him deeper.

Judith imagined how it would feel when she sank down on him again—only not with her mouth. It was going to be a stretch. She wasn't very much sexually active. And she didn't need a ruler to know he was longer then average . Not to mention plenty thick. Not long after John had begun to move his hips in time with her bobs, he pulled back.

He fucked her? With or without a condom? Or?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)