More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sixman sixman

Who Does She take out?

Shawn - New York, NY

Nyna was excited about going to the big apple. Given the final batch of people to pick from, she took away the randomness and picked the person that lives in the NYC for the lone purpose of getting some shopping in. She didn’t know much about this Shawn fella but then again she didn’t care. She is going to the city to hang out with him on the weekend and then she’s going to spend a couple of days with her girl Terri on Monday when she gets back to town.

She arrived at JFK feeling good. As usual the airport is a madhouse with people coming and gong, being rude, and always in a hurry. She made her way to baggage claim to get her back. There she saw the most beautiful black man that she’s ever seen. He stood there with his 6’2” athletic frame wearing baggy jeans and T-shirt. His beautiful dark skin seemed to glow even in the crappy lighting of the airport. He had some mini-twists but it was his face that left her standing there in awe.

For many women it is a tale of two men. Its either the GQ pretty boy or the rough and rugged thug type. Whatever your flavor is there is no such thing as the perfect guy. A girl may want a pretty guy but usually if they are too pretty that girl walks. The same can be said about the thug lovers. It’s exciting, it’s raw, and it’s intense, but when he gets to be too thuggish it’s time to go.

But when you see that guy that has those thuggish qualities mixed with a little pretty boy, Nyna wonders if any woman can resist. This guy had the combo going big time. His full lush lips, piercing light brown eyes, and a crooked grin that is in a word is just down right erotic. She could do some bad things with a guy like that.

“Nyna, Nyna, Nyna.” The guy said to her surprise as he walked up to her.

“Shawn?” She asked nervously like a timid school girl. The closer he got the more gorgeous he seem to become.

“Yeah, yeah, what up ma?” He asked in a thick New York accent. He even sounded sexy.

“What up son?” She replied playing along with him.

They made their way out to the parking lot where things started to take a turn for the worse.

“This is yours?” She asked as they walked up to a busted looking 1990-something Cutlass. She knew that not everyone had it going on but this is a piece of crap.

“It’s my boys ride.”

They made there way from the airport to a non descript street in Queens. Along the way they talked and the New York City street just oozed out of him. Every line ended with “Know wha I’m sayin” talk of keeping it real and representing seemed to justify everything that came out of his mouth. Damn he is fine.

They arrived at a house, a small two story house that looked like the place on the show King of Queens but not as nice. It is where Shawn and his boy Terrell lived. It looked like two dudes lived there too with it’s dusty furniture, lack of curtains, and kitchen that could use a serious scrub down. There was the sent of weed in the air and the refrigerator had more beer than anything else.

“So where is the hotel?” She asked.

Shawn gave her a curious look, “What hotel?”

“You were supposed to be getting me a place to stay tonight.”

He huffed and cracked that seductive grin, “I ain’t got no paper for that. I just figured that you’d stay here.”

“Stay… here?” Nyna said looking around the shabby place.

“Yeah, something wrong with that? I know you are used to dealing with ballers and what not, but I’m just being real. You said get a place. I got a place.” He said with his arms spread as if he lived at the Plaza.

“Let me see your room.” She said knowing that there was a chance that this may happen. She had money but wanted to save that for shopping. She knew that she should get a place but looking at him she couldn’t get those nasty thoughts out of her head. Hell if her ex can cheat, now that they aren’t together isn’t she entitled to some fun?

“Yo, let me get that.” Shawn said when the phone rang living Nyna at the entrance to his room.

The room was actually pretty decent. He had his posters on the wall, a TV, radio and dresser, and a full size bed but the room as a whole is no worse than her room at home.

“Nah man, I can’t do that. I got this model chick here that I’m trying to hit this weekend.” She over heard Shawn saying on the phone. She had to decide if she is going to check him on what he said or irgnore it.

Check Him or Leave It Alone

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)