More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Sharon Vs Ted

Sharon looks extremely sexy in her pink shiny leotard while on the they other hand Ted was naked wearing nothing but gloves on as Sharon throws Ted off balance. Poor Ted as he does not get much of a shot at her while being kicked and hit by Sharon. The judges ruled that Sharon won as she was more experienced than Ted.

Ted says: "I'm quite fed up with being told how boys are "physically superior" to girls,and we shouldn't be allowed to compete against them in sports where there is physical contact. I wrestled at school between the ages of 13 and 16, against girls(officially) and boys(unofficially). I was just as successful against boys as I was against girls, because at that age girls have stepped ahead of boys in their development and are generally bigger and a bit stronger. I never understood why mixed matches were not allowed as the strength difference was not a factor. I always thought that boys were actually at a disadvantage because they were self-concious about the erections they would usually get when wrestling with a girl. The boys would invariably try to hide it though, which put them at a disadvantage. I'm now 18, and have taken up boxing. Once again, i'm very frustrated that I cannot compete against men, as there are relatively few girls to fight. Although the size difference is not a factor(in boxing you fight against opponents of the same weight), the same arguement is used to discourage mixed bouts; testosterone gives men a natural advantage in strength and stamina. In this case I have to agree that this is true, but it gave me an idea. In boxing there is a strict rule against hitting "below the belt". This rule is meaningless for girls; it is obviously to prevent blows to men's testicles. But it is these very organs that give the men their physical advantage over us. Wouldn't it make sense to allow mixed fights, but include the groin in the target area? Surely this would be a fair and simple way to equalize the sexes, not only in boxing, but in other contact sports. I decided to participate in such a match, just to see if this is a realistic solution. There's a lot of discussion regarding the rule of requiring boys to fight nude in the ring while the girls were allowed to wear leotards. Some are angered by the double-standard calling it , some think it's not a big deal, and yet some think those days were wonderfully better for both the girls and the boys. I think it is only fitting for males to be naked while women are wearing sexy leotards. It reinforces the fact that women are by far superior to us males and it allows us to offer our balls to ladies for control and correction. My leotard-clad female opponent likes to kick my naked balls from behind when I bend over."

Sharon says: "I think this rules has caught on much to my pleasure. The concept is the guy must fight the girls stark naked, no cup or protection as I have the pleasure of looking at his pe-pe and hairy ball for it embarrasses and humiliates the shit out of him when I see him with a erection. The girls are not only allowed to, but encouraged to punch, knee and kick him in his balls. In fact, the scoring points are much higher if she can land a well placed blow into his balls than anywhere else. And when her girl friends sitting at ring side see his balls get a particularly hard blow from her, they all cheer and applaud!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)