More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Shannon Elizabeth in American Pie.

You look through your movies and find a DVD you don’t often play, American Pie from 1999.

As with your other movie choices, this one is made for an old crush you had on an actress in it, in this case the beautiful Shannon Elizabeth.

She was an underused beauty in her prime, wasting her best years missing out on good parts and insisting on non-nudity clauses, which doomed her career as a mainstream actress.

Some women have acting ability, and Shannon had some, but not as much as she had beauty. And when she was young she had tremendous beauty.

Most of the movie was fast forward material, but you do alter the tone of the movie to focus on her character Nadia much more.

You introduce the family hosting her as an exchange student, and you hint at her perversions and kinks earlier on.

You show her home life, hosted by a traditional religious family with a son who is a student in high school, an aspiring football player who stares at Nadia at every chance. He has a fairly small frame, and hopes he will grow enough to be able to play ball in college.

He is a senior and is 18, but is a bit of a runt, not big enough to get any college attention as a football player. But he is very good, so he hopes to grow a bit by the end of the year.

The mother is a stereotypical religious sort, bored but faithful, and very sure of her convictions. If she had ever enjoyed sex it would surprise anyone who knows her, she is very nearly asexual.

The father is more of a regular guy, enjoying a beer after work with friends, whatever ballgame is on TV, and who also lusts after Shannon Elizabeth’s character, Nadia. He enjoys porn as much as any man, and like nearly any man would fuck Nadia in a second.

You show the father give lasting looks at Shannon Elizabeth, taking in her beauty and taking his time doing it. Nadia knows he is looking at her, but she smiles when she notices, and she gives him more to look at. Tempting him with how she dresses, how she moves around the house and where she dresses. When she knows she is alone in the house with him she doesn’t fully close her door or the bathroom to get dressed, and when she buys new clothing she models it for him, including swimwear, which is always sexy.

And it is more than just the father looking at the beautiful Nadia, you show them share comfortable embraces, she doesn’t seem to mind at all. What starts as casual touches becomes more, flirty little touches, hugs, and eventually kisses on the cheek which become more and more romantic in nature.

You get back to the action, the fast forward material with the rest of the gang, wondering how they made this movie with Shannon Elizabeth as just a supporting character.

When your done, the rest of the American Pie series is going to look a lot different. You wonder if you should do more of Shannon’s movies, maybe even add her in to other movies you enjoyed that would have been better with her.

Time will tell.

You move along, trimming the screen time of other characters, other than Jim and Stifler, to make more time for Nadia.

You decide to start with Shannon Elizabeth. Instead of being born in 1973, you make her a bit younger to better extend her time of young beauty into modern times. It also will make her more believable as a student in high school. Shannon Elizabeth is 21 when she makes this film instead of the 26 she was originally, but she can easily pass for 18, the age of her character.

You decide that Shannon Elizabeth needs more than just more screen time. You are going to change her career here, she needs more skin time as well. And it is time to push the hard R for this movie, and make the unrated version that so many young men have wanted to see.

So what is first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)