More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Sexy naked mom

There was this 40 year old woman named Laura Norman who had now taken a bubble bath and afterward, took a shower. Now finished her shower, she's about to get her towel. Pulling open the shower curtain there appeared a young girl named Leah Gene a 18 yr old with a tank top, mini skirt and sandals seeing Laura naked as she stares directly at her hairy pussy. Then as 40 yr old Laura stood there naked, the girl came in the bath still looking at her hairy pussy.

"Why do you have so much hair in that region Norman?" said Leah pointing at Laura's pussy "well honey, when you get around my age you would be able to grow hair down there, would start around 12 or 13," Laura explained. "You have some beautiful breast" said Leah "why thank you honey!" Laura said with a smile on her face "do you want to give it a touch?" Said Laura pointing at her pubic regain. "Sure why not?" Said Leah "go on!!"said Laura as Leah's hand reached out and started touching Laura's pubic hair, as it went further than touching her pubic hair. She literally rubbed the lips of Laura's vagina. "Honey stop I didn't tell you to do that" said Laura shocked at what Laya is doing, as Laya continued to rub Laura's vagina as Laura's complaining soon turn to pleasure. "UH,UH,UUUUH THAT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD UUUUH Shit!!" said Laura feeling the pleasure naked as she is feeling they effect of Laya rubbing her clit. Then Laya stopped and started to slap and touch Laura's bare ass while feeling the wetness of Luara's pussy saying "you need another bath and shower," as Laura then replied with "yes Laya" as she then started up a bubble bath when Laura stood there still naked. After it was all done, Laya took Laura's hand, helping her into the bath tub touching Laura's breast and looking at Laura's hairy pussy, Laya also felt Laura's beautiful butt, as Laura sat in the bubble bath, as Laya helped her with both her bath and shower.

Laya was they only one to see Laura naked before any guy except her husband and daughter did.

Laura was aroused but embarrassed at the fact that Laya saw her naked and now she was however beginning to be more comfortable being naked around Laya as long as she, her daughter and husband are they only ones seeing her like that.

What more does laya do with a naked Laura?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)