More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

But what role are you playing?

Sexy Schoolgirl

You grab your bag quickly and hope to get to one of the two carriage toilets to change. But, when you look up, you see there is already a queue. Other people are just changing in their seats with varying degrees of modesty. The ‘boys’ are okay, most of them were already wearing the long grey school trousers (no shorts allowed thankfully) and white shirts, plus the regulation black shoes and grey socks. Consequently, its not too difficult for them to complete the ensemble with blazer, tie, grey v-neck sweater and slightly incongruous school cap.

But most women don’t go out in public in plaid pleated kilt miniskirts. So a bit more changing is required from the ‘girls’. You feel somewhat awkward as you wrap the skirt around your jeans, prior to pushing them down. You’re not sure why you feel so self-conscious, after all the whole point of the holiday is to get laid. And to flash your legs in your little miniskirt.

It takes a while, but soon the process is complete. Your socks and fashionable shoes have been exchanged for black sandals and white knee socks. You have managed to quickly whip off your t-shirt and replace it with a white blouse. To that you have added a tie in the school colours, a blazer with the school crest on one breast and an old fashioned straw boater. Back into your bag you have pushed the polo shirt and big navy blue sports knickers required for games. Again the boys are more fortunate – they get a vest top and PE shorts.

You notice also that a number of ‘teachers’ have put on their outfits. They too have been able to wear most of their costume since before boarding the train. It mostly consists of semi-formal tweedy looking outfits, which have now been finished off with a black gown and matching mortar board hat. Some of them do seem to be carrying slightly threatening looking canes. It makes your bottom hurt just thinking about it.

The carriage seems to have become noisier now that you are approaching the ‘school’. Everybody seems to be slipping into character: Boys are misbehaving, girls are giggling and teachers are… well, looking a little confused – not sure if they have the authority to tell people off yet.

The voice comes over the train speaker again:

“We are now arriving at St Mabyn’s School. St Mabyn’s School is the next station stop. If you wish to disembark at St Mabyn’s, please ensure you have all your belongings with you.”

You feel the train draw to a halt and the passengers around you begin to file out.

You find yourself at an unmanned branch line station in the middle of nowhere. The slightly apprehensive pupils and teachers mill about waiting for transport to the school. You try to avoid eye contact with the passengers in other carriages, who are still on the train as it pulls out of the station.

A coach style school bus waits to take you the short distance to the school.

And when you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)