More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by benjidude benjidude

What's the costume and who is it for?

Sexy Nurses outfit for an ex.

Jake parked up at a hospital, a couple of years ago he dated a pretty hot (well hot as in before the bone) nurse who worked here. He just hoped Grace still worked there, although they did split amicable Jake sure wouldn’t say no to another rumble in the jungle so to speak. He picked up the bag with the outfit in it and made his way inside; when they were dating Grace worked as a nurse in one of the recovery wings so that’s where he started.

He quickly got to the ward where Grace worked, “Excuse me?” he asked a nurse sitting at a desk.

“Yes sir” she replied politely.

“Can you tell me if Grace Stevens works in this wing?” he asked, using the bone to make the woman answer truthfully and not worry about the risky questions.

“I’m sorry sir; Nurse Stevens was transferred to the maternity ward” answered the nurse, swiftly followed by directions on how to get there. Jake thanked the woman and used the bone to give her a light orgasm before setting off.

“Shit man I think I should have gone left back there” Jake said to himself, heading back the way he came. As he walked past a room that had a man in a bed and a woman by his side Jake heard the woman speak softly.

“Please wake up John” she said holding his hand, Jake stopped for a moment and looked at the couple. They were young, not more than thirty; the man appeared to be in a comma, Jake looked at the woman unfortunately she wasn’t much to look at, average at best. “Can I help you?” the woman asked looking at Jake.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to stare” Jake replied, “How long has he been like that?” he asked taking a step inside the room.

“Four years” the woman answered solemnly, “We were on our honeymoon, there was an accident” she added.

“Oh, I’m sorry” Jake said feeling a little uncomfortable.

“Thank you” she said softly with a hint of a smile, “I just want my John back” she added, looking at his face while squeezing his hand lightly.

“Sorry to cut and run but I’m meant to be somewhere…” Jake said making his excuses.

“That’s quite alright I understand” replied the woman. Jake quickly stepped out of the room, remembering why he only visited Grace at work rarely. He started back on his way to the maternity ward but stopped suddenly, he looked back to the room of the young couple, “That’s not right, it’s not fair” he said to himself quietly as he reached into his pocket and grabbed the bone, he silently wished that John would come out of his coma and not suffer any brain damage from the coma or the accident, the bone warmed softly. Turning back around Jake continued on his way to the maternity ward, as he walked down the long corridor he heard the woman shouting.

“Nurse! I need a nurse! He’s woken up!” she cried out looking up and down the corridor for help. Jake watched as a number of nurses and doctor or two ran to her aid, with a smile on his face Jake turned around once more and progressed towards Grace.

Jake eventually arrived at the maternity ward scanning the ward looking for Grace’s familiar face but he couldn’t see her anywhere.

“Can I help you sir?” a nurse asked.

“I’m looking for Nurse Stevens, is she working today?” Jake asked, again using the bone to make this nurse tell the truth.

“Yes she is but she’s on a lunch break, she should be back in a couple of minutes if you want to wait?” answered the nurse. Jake thanked the nurse and took a seat, using the bone again to give the nurse a small orgasm.

Five minutes later and Grace finally turned up, Jake took a sharp breath as he saw her, she was just as hot as when they split, maybe even hotter. Her long blonde hair was tied in a bob although he remembered she usually had it down, her cute little nose and soft lips on full view, even at his distance he could her dazzling green eyes, eyes that could send a thousand ships to sea. Her uniform hinted at her nice curves but it did diminish the appearance of her well proportioned breasts. Unfortunately he couldn’t see her usually erect nipples; they were a sight to behold! Fat nipples that would poke through most clothing, Jake sighed as he remembered the sight. Looking down Grace’s body Jake was a little disappointed when he saw her only wearing some sneakers; she always looked hot in high heels. When they were together she wore heels quite a lot, she needed to really their height difference was quite drastic, he being nearly six foot tall while Grace was just over five foot..

Before he could make his move the nurse he talked to earlier approached Grace, they were out of his hearing range, but he saw the first nurse look over in his direction quickly followed by Grace turning to her side. At first she just looked at him quizzically trying to remember the face, slowly walking forward as she did. Once she got closer she recognised him.

“Jake!?” she said surprised, “What are you doing here?” she asked giving him a light hug.

How does Jake answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)